What is your opinion about Juveniles in detention?

Ok if a majority of juveniles are going to turn out to be career criminals why give them an education while they are in jail? If anything we need to educate them on what it is like serving time in a county jail. Dont you think? Only few juveniles turn out to be good. Maybe if they see what adults go through in a... show more Ok if a majority of juveniles are going to turn out to be career criminals why give them an education while they are in jail? If anything we need to educate them on what it is like serving time in a county jail. Dont you think? Only few juveniles turn out to be good. Maybe if they see what adults go through in a county jail maybe they would think twice. I mean who thought of the idea that hmmmmmmmmmm we should give juveniles an education while they are in jail. Adults do not get to go to college or high school while in a county jail. So why should juveniles get better treatment? What did parents that have juveniles in jail get mad and demand an education in jails. Adults eat sleep and well you know in county jails. They have no programs or activities like juvenile facilities do. Also if the movie gridiron gang was a true story. Why didnt it impact juvenile centers around the world? I will tell you why money. Stuff like that cost money. Juvenile centers should have be just like county jails. Where I work we have to babysit. I enjoy my job yes I disagree with the way they run juvenile centers. From playing basketball to going to school just to watch a movie that has nothing to do with education. When they do get an education they get educated on stuff like how to vote. If juveniles are going to turn out to be career criminals and be in jail for the rest of their lives why should they get educated on stuff like that? Please state your opinion.
20 answers 20