Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

~*sUrVeY nUmBeR 54*~ Melted ice cream tastes like Milk shake?

^_^ hello pipolllllll..=3 im getting a bit of sme normal sleep now I guess if sleeping at 5:30 am is anywhere close to normal anywayyyys ^_^”

Hm..title XD i was eating ice cream then i forgot about it then it melted then it tastes like milk shake so i put sme ice and made milk shakeee yayyy!

What was I guna say, gah I forgot what I was guna say @.@ uhhh..oh right survey survey lets start the survey =)

1. Can you name an anime that you love but know very few people who know about it?

[Mine: DX Rave Master uwah am I the only oneee, I seriously only know one person who watches/reads that..T.T]

2. From question number 1. Do you try to get people to watch/read it?What do you do?

[Mine: O.O a lot..i always try so I show them music videos of the show like this. ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXWrbl2aXMg

Youtube thumbnail

[Mine: ^_^” watch it if you have the time to..>.>” but some people assume there’s romance >_<” its an action/fantasy anime/manga..T.T its a really nice anime/manga]

3. Do you make videos/amv’s etc??

[Mine: >.>” naw..im bad at em..]

4. Whats the worst action anime you’ve watched?

[Mine: um..(.”)..hmmm..>_<” im not fond of naruto..]

5. Whats the worst romance anime you’ve watched?

[Mine: =( way too many to mention..i used to love romance anime till they got sooo repetitive..but I like some romance but mixed with something else, not pure romance..so I like Vampire Knight cuz its not 100% romance]

Bonus Question:

Who’s the strongest human anime character you know??

[Mine: like..no demons/angels/vampire no magical powers no freaky abilities..]

Wow..this survey is short..

Random Question:

Can you say something random that’s on your head right now? [>.>” I have my reasons for this question..]

Game:

45367x684934x54018x38910x10x0x901263478x1x31243=?

wah! teh math problem is too long it didnt show O.o..er okay just put an equal sign at the last number ^_^"

^_^ yes it is very very short compared to my other surveys

Best Answer

--> not to normal but better than before i guess =/

--> ultra maniac.. does anybody know it??

--> my friends refuse to take interest in anime!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXWrbl2aX

Youtube thumbnail

...

3. Do you make videos/amv’s etc??

same vv

[Mine: >.>” naw..im bad at em..]

same vv

uhm.. none yet

Bonus Question:

Wow..this survey is short..

not really!

Random Question:

- i was thinking what is underneath sand? the ground? or more sand? or china?

Game:

45367x684934x54018x38910x10x0x90126347...

ZERO !!

`~Ja!`~

• I

[not really i guess ichigo 100%]

[nope]

3. Do you make videos/amv’s etc??

[no I might later]

[bleach]

[ive only seen one and i like it]

Bonus Question:

[suzaku code geass I think i spelled that wrong]

Wow..this survey is short..

Random Question:

[im thristy really thirsty]

Game:

im not gonna do that lol

• Hm..title XD i was eating ice cream then i forgot about it then it melted then it tastes like milk shake so i put sme ice and made milk shakeee yayyy!

>great idea!next time i have ice cream,i'll make it a milk shake.^_^

>i have a friend who loves Rave Master.as for your question,i love Otogi Zoshi,but i don't know anyone who watches it.[it was shown in QTV11 back then] D:

>not really.my friends are not too fond of historical animes.it's not pure historical,though.

3. Do you make videos/amv’s etc??

>nope.i dunno where to get anime clips.D:

>same as you.^_^'

>hmmm.i can't really think of anything right now.

Bonus Question:

>Kenichi Shirahama of HSD Kenichi?

Wow..this survey is short..

Random Question:

>banana again.XD

Game:

>0!!

Hey Stalker Akuma =D!!!

>>Ohhhh reaaallly O.o.....*goes to put ice cream in microwave*

>>Well....not a lot of ppl know Detective Conan....i guess =/

Youtube thumbnail

...

>>I didn't see the AMV xD But i'll try it out =]

3. Do you make videos/amv’s etc??

[Mine: >.>” naw..im bad at em..]

>>Pffttt....no way >.<

>>Naruto is my choice too >.>

>>I once saw a romantic anime (forgot it's name) And it turned out to be Hentai O.e....

Bonus Question:

>>....Armstrong from FMA xD

Wow..this survey is short..

Random Question:

>>i have nothing on my head....of you mean that's on my mind? well i forgot to give my books for that library...now i have to pay >.<

Game:

>>0...?

-have a nice day~! =D

Source(s): !~!ME!~!

I guess that would be...........city Hunter? Has anyone heard or seen that one?

Ehh, not really. I'm really into the old while my friends like the new so I just say they can borrow whatever I have if they want, but other than that, I really don't force them to.............I'm too nice of a people I guess.

3. Do you make videos/amv’s etc??

Nope.

heh, I'm there with yah. Naruto is one of the worst that I have witnessed, well that and Eiken (I mean the anime). *shudders*

I haven't really seen any romance ones, but as far as I know, they are too soapy for I so I avoid them. Action and comedy's more my thing.

Bonus Question:

Anime version of Batman. He's human, riiiigghhhhht? He can jump off of buildings and do flying tricks.............oh, there is a batman anime.

Wow..this survey is short..

Random Question:

Can you say something random that’s on your head right now?

Ehh.

Game:

45367x684934x54018x38910x10x0x90126347... A google.

bye.

Well it isn't an Anime it's a movie but it's an anime about this town that exists only on halloween and these kids play a game of hide and seek only one survives the game which is a boy who went their in search of his sister and in the end he finds his sister she's the seeker of the hide and seek game and the losers become the source of power for the town and their put on a tower with power cords put on their bodies but the thing is I don't know what it's called

2. From question number 1. Do you try to get people to watch/read it?What do you do? I asked a question to see if anyone knows what it's called or have they seen it everyone says the haven't heard about it it came on adult swim when i was 13 or 12

3. Do you make videos/amv’s etc??

Yup I recently made one for the battle of kakashi and shikamaru vs Hidan ans Kakuzu I'll upload it to my website so u can see it.

So far I havent seen any but a TV show power Randers it's just cheezy 0_o...

I don't know if it's romantic but I think it's called Hell Inspector they draw the guys really pretty looking and a bad guy has the hots for a good guy

None I know so far

Can you say something random that’s on your head right now? [>.>”

I wonder what's her reason for this queston^_^"

Math Game

45367x684934x54018x38910x10x0x90126347=

I'm gonna have ice cream when I wake up. I'm gonna sleep around 5am too. lol

-dude, I love Rave Master too.

-my personal favorite: Mushi-shi, not everyone knows about it.

Youtube thumbnail

...

-nah

3. Do you make videos/amv’s etc??

[Mine: >.>” naw..im bad at em..]

-yeah, very little though

-Naruto

-none because I avoid watching romance anime. yuck...

Bonus Question:

uh...Hibari Kyouya

Wow..this survey is short..

Random Question:

-You really wanted to and make your face of it....

Game:

-not planning to solve it...crazy girl...

** yes. nobody knows about Clover. i LOVE that manga. i even changed my avie to Suu.

Youtube thumbnail

...

** no... i have no friends that like anime. that's why i spend so much time on Comics and Animation...

3. Do you make videos/amv’s etc??

[Mine: >.>” naw..im bad at em..]

** hell no. i cant make an amv to save my life.

** Bleach. it's a good anime, just waaayyy to complicated for me. kinda like PC: at Worlds End... i had no idea what was going on in that movie...

** I dont watch a lot of romance anime. and the couple that i have watched is pretty good...

Bonus Question:

** hmmm, Kyohei from the Wallflower i guess..

Random Question:

** Poo Poo in my face!!

Game:

** uhhhhhhhh, no.

Im not sure how many people know about or have watched it but ill go by how many times if seen something about it posted on C&A... Midori no Hibi, its just awesome i mean the guy has a tiny woman as his right hand.

Not really

3. Do you make videos/amv’s etc??

Lol i know how to swich my computer on and play games or post on forums i couldn't make an amv to save my self.

Yup naruto. The manga is ok.

I havn't watched a whole lot from that genre and the ones i have tended to be Romance/Comedy which i liked.

Bonus Question:

Zorro (One piece) so thats like no saiyans vampires devil fruit users warewolfs and so on :p if so then yeah zorro since he just uses swords.

Wow..this survey is short..

Random Question:

30 second ab's (lolwut) i just turend the tv on and it was on a teleshoping channel selling that.

Game:

45367x684934x54018x38910x10x0x90126347... 42

• Queien

~Elf Princess Rane (Also Descendants of Darkness, but more people know about it than Elf Princess Rane)

~I force my friend's to watch it. ^^

3. Do you make videos/amv’s etc??

~Of course. ^^ http://www.youtube.com/user/queeneternity Most are for Descendants of Darkness, though.

~Saint Seiya. *Gags*

~I don't really like romance, but probably Peach Girl.

Bonus Question:

~Probably someone from DBZ. I mean, death doesn't even apply to them.

Random Question:

~Yaoi. XP

Game:

~Am I the only one who noticed the zero in there? The answer is 0.