Marine Corps Boot Camp?

Im shipping out to boot camp at Parris Island soon and I was wondering, for any Marines that have already been through it how did you stay motivated and keep yourself from quitting?. Because my biggest fear is that I am going to give up once I'm down there. Any answers from Marines or retired Marines would be... show more Im shipping out to boot camp at Parris Island soon and I was wondering, for any Marines that have already been through it how did you stay motivated and keep yourself from quitting?. Because my biggest fear is that I am going to give up once I'm down there. Any answers from Marines or retired Marines would be great.
Update: well xxx, i find it sad that someone who defends my country has no respect for anyone else serving in other branches besides the Army. Its a shame. they put their lives on the line too. I am joining the Marines, but I still have the utmost respect for Airmen, Sailors, and Soldiers alike.