New Years Eve date? ?

I've had 2 great dates with this guy I met online and today I sent him a text asking him to be my date for NYE and no response yet! He's at Disneyland with a friend but what the hell?? He can't respond?? Am I being insecure?

Favorite Answer

Yes. You met him online and you've only had two dates. Plus, NYE is a big deal, he may not be comfortable spending it with someone he just met. He also may have already made plans before he met you that can't be changed and he isn't comfortable bringing someone new. Plus, he's at Disneyland; let the guy have a day.

Just take a second to relax... If he's away with his friend, he could be busy. Maybe his phone died and it's been charging; maybe he forgot it in their room; you never know. Give him some time to write back. If it's a really long time and he still doesn't respond, try sending it again.... maybe he just didn't get it. Cut the guy some slack- he's at Disneyland, I wouldn't answer my phone either (if i had one :P) HAPPY NEW YEARS, i hope you two have a great evening!!!

Never rely on texts this early into dating. All it does is make you stress like you are doing now. Next time you want to ask him on a date or something similar you CALL him so you can get an answer right then and there.

That being said, do NOT contact him again, you'll only become more clingy in his eyes. Let him contact you next.

Hes at Disneyland sister! Yes,your being insecure, he could be on a ride and hes hanging with a buddy having fun, i know i dont like being bugged when im having fun

He might have gotten it at the wrong time and couldn't reply then and was going to do it later but forgot. Think positively. Don't think about the worst things now. Call him later and ask him what's up. That's the only reason that you can be sure.

• varona

i might think of that in case you had a boyfriend on New Years Eve that he might prefer to spend time with you. have you ever asked your guy in case you could carry out with him and his acquaintances? possibly he merely did no longer comprehend in case you may prefer to return alongside and that's the reason he did no longer invite you. Ask him. locate out. enable him comprehend what you decide on.

Relax its only been all day. If i did, i wouldnt be worried. He's on a trip so give it 2 days. Tomorrow night if he doesnt respond, he either lost his cell or doesnt want to and doesnt want to hurt you.

he might be at disneyland with a female friend and maybe she already asked him

you shouldn't have ask him out... it will make you seem desparate.. but maybe he's just busy.. or lost your number. Give him a day..and if no reply.. then forget about him..and move on..

It may be as simple as he got the text late...don't worry..theres still time cinderella! :-) xxx

EDIT**** Did he get in touch YET????? :-)