Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Players with the most potential in the future???/?

Go to here http://www.nba.com/players/index.html, and from every letter pick on player that will be the best of all those players in your opinion...... heres mine. All have to be young players

A. Anthony, Carmelo, he is obviously going to be a great player for a really long time.....Best year 28 pts, 8 reb, 5 ast, 1.5 stl, 1 blk. Carmelo will have 1-2 rings

B. Besley, Michael, Beasley will be a superstar, best year 26 pts, 9.5 reb, 3 ast, 1 stl, 2 blk. He will have 1-2 rings

C. Chandler, Wilson, This letter wasnt full of players but chandler will be future rashard lewis. Best year, 20 pts, 7 reb, 2 ast, 1 stl, 2 blk, he wont have a ring

D. Durant, Kevin, he will obviosly a 10 + time allstar, 2 time mvp, etc, Best year 28 pts, 8.5 reb, 3.5 ast 2 stl, 2 blk. He will have 2-3 rings.

E.N/A

F. Farmar jordan, He will be the lakers starting Pg for years to come, best year 16 pts 3 reb 7 ast, 2 stl, he will hae 2 rings.

G. Gordon, Eric, There were alot to choose from, but he screams future kobe bryant to me, mabe not, but he will be alot like kobe, best year 26 pts, 5 reb, 5 ast, 2 stl, 1blk, he will have 1 ring.

H. Howard, Dwight, Dwight is going to be the best center in the league for a while, 1 time mvp. best year 23 pts, 15 reb, 1.5 stl, 4.5 blk. he will win 1 ring

I. Iguodala, Andre, he is quite a talent, but he just is nt matur enough yet, best year 24 pts, 6 reb, 6 ast, 2 stl. he wont win a ring

J. James, Lebron, Obviously the most talented player we have seen since kobe/jordan/magic, bird, etc, but he will have 4 rings...

K. Koufos, Kosta, Future Pau Gasol, Zydrunas illgauskas like player, her will be a very valuable teammate. best year 16 pts, 8 reb, 2 blk, He might win a ring, probably not,

L. Lopez, Brooke, in the nba so far, he has been great, we know he has an offensive game, and his defense has shown in the nba, best year 22 pts, 12 reb, 2 blk, he will win 2 rings with the future nets

M. Mayo, Oj, He is tremendous, future Paul Pierce with better stats. best year 28 pts, 6.3 reb, 5.4 ast, 2 stl, he will win 2 rings with a different team,

N. jameer Nelson, he will be a decnt pg, but not an all star, Best year 16 pts 5 reb 7 ast 1 stl, He wont win a ring

O. Oden, Greg, He will be the best big man to a team, unlike howard Oden will show his contribution and winning attitude with less stats, Best year He wil average 21 pts, 11.5 reb, 3.8 blk He will win 4 rings

P. paul, Chris, He will be a great pg, best in the league mabe in exception to Rose and williams, but he will be an allstar every year for the next 8 seasons, 1 time mvp. Best year 22 pts, 6 reb, 13 ast, 3.5 stl

He will win 1 ring.

Q, N.A

R. Rose, Derrick. He will be a nba superstar, no doubt. He will be a 0-2 time mvp, 10 time allstar. Best year 25 pts, 5 reb, 8.6 ast, 2 stl, 1 blk. he will win 2 rings.

S. Stuckey, Rodney, He is going to breakout this year, and next year for being a great pg for years to come, 9 time allstar, 1 time mvp. Best year will be 26 pts, 4 reb, 7.9 ast, 2 stl, he will win 2 rings, one as a piston, another w/ a different team.

T. Thornton, Al, I think he has alot of potential, he is a great player, best year will be 20 pts, 6 reb, 3 ast, 1 stl, 1.5 blk. he wont win a ring

U. N/A

V. N/A

W. Wade, Dwyane, he is a winner, flat out. He will be mvp 2x, allstar 10. Best year 28 pts, 5 reb, 8 ast, 2.5 stl, 2.0 blk, he will have 5 rings for his career

Y. Young, thaddeus, I love his style, very athletic, great, he will def be an allstar 5+ times, 1 time all nba first team. Best year will be 23 pts, 8 reb, 3 ast, 2.5 stl, .9 blk

z.N/A

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

A: carmelo... but for younger people augustin or aldridge

B: Bosh, Chris

C: Calderon, Jose... can do it all, one of the best PG out there

D: Durant, Kevin or Luol Deng

E: Monta Ellis (is he doesnt get injured again)

F: Fernandez, Rudy. Great shooter and dunker, already averaging 11 pts off the bench

G: Gay, Rudy. Already all-star caliber

H: Howard Dwight. Already best center in the league

I: Iguodala, Andre

J: James, LeBron. Most complete player in the NBA

K: Kleiza, Linas. Averageing double digits scoring, great shooter

L: Lee, David. Averaging double double, had a 37 pt, 21 rebound game this year

M: Mayo, OJ. Great scorer

N: Nelson, Jameer

O: Oden, Greg

P: Paul, Chris

Q: Quinn, Chris. Only player with last name beginning with Q and a 44% 3 pt shooter

R: Derrick Rose

S: Stuckey, Rodney or Sessions, Ramon. Sessions has had a couple 20 assist games, but Stuckey has reacted very well to increased PT and will no doubt be an all star

T: Thornton, Al.. Very underrated

U: Udrih, Beno (if hes considered young at 26). averaging a solid 12 and 5

V: Villanueva, Charlie. Averaging 13 and 7, quality versatile big man

W: Wade, Dwayne

X: N/A

Y: Young, Thaddeus. Athletic shooter

Z: N/A

• Louise
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Danny granger-This is my top favorite player.(Even though I have an Al Jefferson avatar). I like how he plays the game. Shooting threes, driving to the basket and don't forget about his solid defense. Put 2-3 more stellar player in the Pacers and they'll become a playoff team. Kevin Durant-The guy has tremendous upside and potential. This year, I think he is in the top five in scoring. He improved on his stats, especially on his 3-Point %. In a few years, I can see him becoming the superstar that he is. His team also are going to be a force to reckoned with. A rising star in Durant, a solid contributor in Green and Westbrook, and the pick that landed Harden to the Thunder was pretty good. Al Jefferson-Only a few people know that Al averaged a double-double this past season. Not only a normal double-double, but a 20/10 double-double. This guy plays like a true center. He posts up then scores or when a teammate is open, he'll kick it out to him. The Timberwolves have a lot of missing pieces to a successful team though. But if the team gets nice players that can compliment Jefferson (other than Kevin Love), they'll be successful. Special mentions: Devin Harris, Derrick Rose, OJ Mayo, LaMarcus Aldridge EDIT: Nice question Darko. This is one of the questions people rarely ask. I love answering these questions because my favorite players are rising stars :)

• 1 decade ago

This question is stupid because it seems like you were out to prove something by picking a players last name for every letter of the alphabet.

But as far as answers..

Kevin Durant

OJ Mayo

Rodney Stucky

Yi Jilian

Michael Beasly

Derick Rose

and if got the chance

Marcus Banks

• Very good but you think that alot of people will have more rings then Dwight Howard I think you should make his 2-4 rings. that's the only thing that really stuck out but very good job at this and Wade and LeBron will have the best all around Careers on here.

Source(s): 1 NBA FAN!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

broy is the next dwade once he gains weight and gets as strong

he will have 2 or 3 rings by the end of his carreer

• 1 decade ago

brandon roy is going to be the next kobe bryant when he become somewhere from the ages of 25-28

and lebron is going to be so nasty when he be about 29-30

carmelo anthony, d wade, chris bosh, and oj mayo is definetly going to be nasty when they become older.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sorry, Page Not Found-website

No one's going 2 read the whole question my friend.

• 1 decade ago

R = ROY, BRANDON!!!!

he will be better than rose.

rest are good

• awesome

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.