Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

UFC 92/Chuck Liddell?

I'm sure everyone who saw the Jackson KO noticed the camera on Liddell, but i'm wondering why did he look so disgusted? Was he embarassed that the guy who took his title also KTFO the guy Chuck beat, but only by decision

Jealous?

Favorite Answer

I think Chuck is taking everything more personally now. He and Dana pushed Rampage for a rematch when Rampage wanted one more fight in the UFC before facing Chuck for the belt. So they fought, and Chuck got ktfo'd. Then he watches the Rampage/Wand fight in the hopes that Wand wins so that he can make a case for a rematch with Wand. If he could have fought Wand again and won then it would put him in title contention, but with a Rampage win, and by such a vicious ko it puts Chuck out of contention for a while.

I like Chuck Liddell and I saw the same look. I think Chuck knows that Jackson matches up too well with him....I know chuck wants a rematch at the title and now that Jackson won...I think Chuck was intimidated and upset.

I thought it was cause now that Silva got beat by rampage it made chucks beating him look much worse then if Silva had beat Jackson

I don't think he liked the couple extra shots Rampage got in when Silva was already out cold. That's my guess, other then that I really have no idea.

i just think chuck would have liked 2 have seen jackson in the same position as he was in pride when wanderlei imprinted his knee in jacksons face