Like my story??? (long sorry)?

Once upon a time... Yep, I wish those kind of things were true. Fairy tales, fairy godmothers, and princes. I really wish I had the 'happly every after' too. My name is Alexis Gramm. I live in the tiny town of Brookline, Vermont. Population 447. I have been living here ever since I could breath. Also,... show more Once upon a time...
Yep, I wish those kind of things were true. Fairy tales, fairy godmothers, and princes. I really wish I had the 'happly every after' too.
My name is Alexis Gramm. I live in the tiny town of Brookline, Vermont. Population 447. I have been living here ever since I could breath. Also, ever since I could breath I have 2 friends. Racheal Smith and Rizzo Hunt. We have many differences, but we haven't ever split up. Riz is well, a spaz, you wouldn't able calm her down if you gave her even a sip of Mountain Dew. She has so good parts about her, though, she is the peace-maker, and she is as loyal as a dog. Racheal is more of the calm type. She has amazing ideas and came resolve any proble you throw at her, which is a VERY good thing.
We all go to school at Brickford School. Well, we use to. After a totally freak accident, our school was burnt to the ground and were forced to go to school at the Brookline Junior High. Summer break ends in a few days and off we go to Brookline.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Lexi, your'e gonna be late for the bus!"
"Coming Mom." I mummbled as I dragged my sorry butt down stairs.
"Oh, come on Lex, Junior High won't be so bad!" my mother said in her cheery, high pitched voice.
Just then I heard 3 loud honks coming fromour drive.
"Got to go Mom! See ya'!" Then I was out the door.
"Hey Lexi! Over here!"
It was Rizzo. At least she was on my bus.
"Who are they?" I whispered and nodded at a tall, slender blonde with, what I thought, his beautiful girlfriend with golden curls.
"I'm not really sure, but he is HOT!" That's Rizzo for you. It seems she became even more boy crazy.
10 mintues passed, 20, then 30 and finally Racheal glided onto the bus. She look gorgeous with her light brown hair and brilant blue eyes. She had a long slender boby and she was very tall compared to Riz and me. She looked like she floated to us and gracefully sat down.
"Hiya Racheal!" Rizzo sang.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * The bus slowed and then jerked to a halt. Oh man! At school already! I got up and stumbled to the door with Riz and Racheal following. Once we were off we all looked at each other and Rizzo screamed.
"Oh hot dog! We are at the school! Oh man I can't wait! I wonder if I have any classes with you guys! Oh! Look at the size of the building! I can't wait! OH BOY!!!" Only she said it like it was one word.
"Riz, did you have Coco Puffs today?" Racheal asked harmlessly.
We all stomped off to the office, Rizzo tripping a few times. Once I got my classes, I looked up at my two friends, mostly Racheal because she was so tall, and asked to dreaded questions.
"What classes did you get?"
Rizzo answered in a split second, "Math, Bio, Spanish....." The rest was blur because she was talking so fast.
"Racheal?"
"Bio, Spanish, Math...." That was a blur, too. Not that she was talking so fast, but because I had no classes with her, too!
"Shoot!"
"What is it Lexi?" They asked simounously.
"We have no classes together!"
"Drat!"
"Fiddlesticks!"

I grumbled the whole way to Languge. Why me!? Did I have to go through all this! I guess it wasn't big at all.
And then I saw them. They were so beautiful. I thought I was going to be sick. This group was show-stopping gorgeous and they were in the same room as me?
They where all gathered in the back of Mr. Bowe's class. There were four of them. The two tall golden blondes that ride on my bus, only they looked even more perfet. There was also a shorter brunette one. He had fierce green eyes. One of his amgios was the tallest of the four and had jet black hair. He also had amazingly gold eyes. When I finally brought my attention away from their lovely appearence I looked for an empty seat. I found one across from a carmel haired girl with breath taking ice blue eyes. I sat down in my hard blue plasic chair and the girl looked up.
"Hi! I'm Zamira Marple, or could call me Zam. Are you new here? I didn't see you last year."
"Um, ya," I stuttered still stuned by her eyes. They look more white as I looked into them. Just then I relized that we were going to have a very strong friendship.
Class seemed to last for
Update: Class seemed to last forever even though all I did was stare at the group at the back of the room. I didn't know what, but something was very different about them. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *... show more Class seemed to last forever even though all I did was stare at the group at the back of the room. I didn't know what, but something was very different about them.

Once all my morning classes dragged on for ages. When luch finally came my stomach was growling at me.
"Shut up!" I raved at it when I sat down by Zamira.
"What did I do?" She joked.
"Nothing it's my stomach, I don't think I'll ever be use to going so long without food."
"Eat a bigger breakfast," Zamira mubbled as she stuffed an apple in her mouth.
"Hiya Lex!" Rizzo sang and danced into her seat and she waved at Zamira. "Hiya! I'm Rizzo, are you in Lexi's class?"
"Hi, I'm Zamira," She kindly said and bent over her food again.
"Hey, guys.
Update 2: ." Another famliar voice. This time it was Racheal. "Racheal this Zamira! She is our new buddy!" Riz sang. Any thing Rizzo said came out in a high-pitched sing. Zamira looked up and gave a heart warming smile to Racheal, Racheal retured the smile. I was searching the lunchroom for the mystrious... show more ." Another famliar voice. This time it was Racheal.
"Racheal this Zamira! She is our new buddy!" Riz sang. Any thing Rizzo said came out in a high-pitched sing. Zamira looked up and gave a heart warming smile to Racheal, Racheal retured the smile. I was searching the lunchroom for the mystrious group when I was pelted by a grape.
"Ow!" I grumbled and turned around. Just then another grape hit me right between my eyebrows. I looked around and found two boys sitting at a table across the room. One tall with long blonde hair that almost covered his eyes. He was wearing baggy jeans with holes in them. His friend next him was shorter with a buzz cut and wearing the same type of outfit. They both had skateboards that were resting against their table. They were both laughing their heads off.
Update 3: Opps it's supose to say "My morning classes seemed to drag on for ages. When lunch finally came my stomach was growling at me."
Update 4: Guys! IT'S NOT FINISHED!! Thank you guys for reading it! It is my FIRST story/book!
Update 5: Thanks Ash, love ya'