where can I download The sims 2(free)for my vista windows?

• Favorite Answer

You can't you have to buy the game. I would never download a game like that of the internet because it would probably be lots of bugs in it.

Buy the game it should be pretty cheap now.

You can't download a game like that on the internet. You will have to go to a store (like Wal-Mart) and buy it. Then take it home and download it. Plus, it's not safe to download games off the internet, it could have bugs that could wreck your system. I'm sure it's really cheap now, because Sims 3 is coming out in less then 2 months. So the original price of $40.00 might be about $30.00 now.

nicely in case you used to play on XP, then you will positioned it in the comparable folder as you probably did as XP. Oh and there's a pop up once you initiate the sport asking in case you opt for to enable custom content textile.. verify enable.. then restart the sport and it is going to paintings. circulate on your Sims 2 folder, and make a downloads folder...