Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 decade ago

Head ache Pleaseeee help!?

I have had a horrible headache for 3 days. It wont go away. I have taken medicine. and nothing will work. PLEASE HELP! I need to be better quickly!

k, uhm to "church", if im not on my laptop how am i supposed to find out my answers?

Favorite Answer

You could check with the 24 hour nurse hotline. They have registered nurses available to answer questions like this anonymously. The number is 1-877-825-5276.

Also, try massaging the webbing at the base of your thumb--that meaty part. I know it sounds silly but there is a pressure point there and sometimes it gives temporary relief. massage it hard on both hands for about 2-3 minutes each.

Up your dosage. If that doesn't work, go to a doctor and have it checked out. Now I hate people like the person who posted above me that said go to a hospital. Morons like this are crowding our ERs and making it harder for the hospital's doctors to focus on those with REAL problems.

Source(s): I just know. (PS, being on the computer won't help your headache, it makes you focus your eyes. Get off the **** machine.)

go to the hospital

• pete j

the flu?