Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 decade ago

Head ache Pleaseeee help!?

I have had a horrible headache for 3 days. It wont go away. I have taken medicine. and nothing will work. PLEASE HELP! I need to be better quickly!

Update:

k, uhm to "church", if im not on my laptop how am i supposed to find out my answers?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You could check with the 24 hour nurse hotline. They have registered nurses available to answer questions like this anonymously. The number is 1-877-825-5276.

Also, try massaging the webbing at the base of your thumb--that meaty part. I know it sounds silly but there is a pressure point there and sometimes it gives temporary relief. massage it hard on both hands for about 2-3 minutes each.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Up your dosage. If that doesn't work, go to a doctor and have it checked out. Now I hate people like the person who posted above me that said go to a hospital. Morons like this are crowding our ERs and making it harder for the hospital's doctors to focus on those with REAL problems.

Source(s): I just know. (PS, being on the computer won't help your headache, it makes you focus your eyes. Get off the **** machine.)
  • 1 decade ago

go to the hospital

• pete j
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

the flu?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.