Aly asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Does anyone really know what happened to Martin Johnson and Hanna Beth?

It's been bugging me for a while now, I'm a huge fan of the band Boys Like Girls and a while back I saw pictures of Martin Johnson, the front-man, and Hanna Beth, the scene queen, kissing. I did some research and found out they were together, which I thought was pretty cute, but then I heard a little while after that they broke up and Hanna started dating Trace Cyrus (the brother of Disney star Miley Cyrus)

I was wondering if anyone knew EXACTLY why Martin and Hanna broke up and can actually give me the internet link to a reliable source that tells the story.

Allot to ask I know but I adore Martin and I'm rather confused.

Yes I know Martin Johnson is the name of an English rugby player but I'm not talking about him, the two people just happen to have the same name

Best Answer

apparently, she cheated on him with matt good. martin and hanna are still friends and he gets along with trace.

you might want to check the archives of fueled_bygossip. livejournal. com. sometimes martin comments there although, last i remember, he wouldn't answer questions about him and hanna beth.

Source(s): ~fan of boys like girls~ oh, you could check the comments thread of his website too. martinsays.com

Thought Martin Johnson was the England rugby coach.

• i read (i think it was in martinsays.com) martin says that it did'nt work out..i don't know why..sorry