Direct X internal system error?

I have been having problems Running a computer game known As Command And Conquer Kane's Wrath. I had a problem with Direct X, (common problem), and acting on a friend's advice i decided to uninstall and reinstall Direct x, however, he didn't tell me how to. i then googled it and came to this website: http://www.tutorial5.com/content/view/162/47/ . i did what it told me, however, i didn't back up the file i deleted- (I'm not good with computers). i then tried to download direct X 10, and got the following message : "an internal system error occurred. Pleas refer to DXError.log and DirexX.log in your windows folder to determine the problem." . what should i do?

Favorite Answer

open your windows folder and go where it tells you to go:

press and hold the windows logo button and "e" then release

click search (if you are on xp)

type the file names that the message said to go to

if it comes up, open it.

look for an error code or something that matches your problem. if there is an error code, search for it on the microsoft website

i hope this helps

Source(s): personal experience
  • youraj

The Direct X mistakes could come out of your device, perfect Optimizer can help you remedy this concern. as well this, perfect optimizer will be an in-intensity on your device, as if the docs close, thoroughly clean of obstruction, to ease the site visitors jam yet as well play a function contained in the prevention, so as that the laptop decrease back to existence. that's fool-operation, so long because the interface in accordance to assistance or to point! It used to freshen up garbage platforms, device optimization etc! the same application contains a spread of common purposes,and the application interface is difficulty-free and difficulty-free to operate.