Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

In the middle of a sex change, got raped by a escaped chimpanzee and think i may be pregnant. What should i do?

i'm in the middle of a sex change, i have been taking male testosterone for months now, and am going for genital surgery next month, and i work at a zoo, where i get a lot of abuse from people, because i am a lesbian and am trying to get a sex change. last month, i was workeing late, when my boss, who gives me a lot of abuse, tied me up and locked me in a cupboard, and got bobo, the zoo's common chimpanzee (scientific name pan troglodytes) to have sex with me, and now i think i may be pregnant. i have recently missed a period, and i am often sick in the mornings, but i don't really want to talk about it to my lesbian partner, as i am worried that she will accuse me of cheating and say i made it all up. i can't go to the police because of the things my boss has threatened to do to me if i tell anyone, which i don't really want to mention. also, if i do turn out to be pregnant, should i stop taking my male hormones, and stay female, or just get an abortion. please don't post any abuse as i get enough of that at work.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

lol poor chimpanzee

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is really bizarre. Are you serious or joking?

If you are serious, you should report your boss to the police for forcing the monkey on you and sexually assaulting you.

On the other hand, what your boss did was awfully disgusting. He should be charged for homophobic behaviour and for threatening you. You should have an abortion.

• 1 decade ago

If this is a joke, its just sick. This isn't funny at all, and if it is a joke i hope you choke in your sleep....now than...

Obviously, you need to quit your job first, and report your boss to the zoo owner or to the police. Being a lesbian isn't a reason to be treated like an animal. I reccomend beating their face in, or reporting them like i suggested before. Good luck, I hope things work out.

• 1 decade ago

Find a new job, and bring up the chimp as your own child, and tell your girlfriend that she was the one that got you pregnant. Good luck with the operation

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You definitely need help in all areas.

I would first call the hospital for a mental evaluation and go from there.

• 1 decade ago

hmmm.... tough call. I'd get the abortion

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HAHAHAHHAHA IS THIS A SERIOUS QUESTION HAHAHAHA REPORT IT TO THE POOOLICE!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

theres one stupid question posted every day

go back to bed

Source(s): thanks for the 2 points
  • 1 decade ago

Go back to /b/.

• this is not real.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.