In the middle of a sex change, got raped by a escaped chimpanzee and think i may be pregnant. What should i do?

i'm in the middle of a sex change, i have been taking male testosterone for months now, and am going for genital surgery next month, and i work at a zoo, where i get a lot of abuse from people, because i am a lesbian and am trying to get a sex change. last month, i was workeing late, when my boss, who gives me... show more i'm in the middle of a sex change, i have been taking male testosterone for months now, and am going for genital surgery next month, and i work at a zoo, where i get a lot of abuse from people, because i am a lesbian and am trying to get a sex change. last month, i was workeing late, when my boss, who gives me a lot of abuse, tied me up and locked me in a cupboard, and got bobo, the zoo's common chimpanzee (scientific name pan troglodytes) to have sex with me, and now i think i may be pregnant. i have recently missed a period, and i am often sick in the mornings, but i don't really want to talk about it to my lesbian partner, as i am worried that she will accuse me of cheating and say i made it all up. i can't go to the police because of the things my boss has threatened to do to me if i tell anyone, which i don't really want to mention. also, if i do turn out to be pregnant, should i stop taking my male hormones, and stay female, or just get an abortion. please don't post any abuse as i get enough of that at work.