Questions about MY Sims Kingdom for DS?

1. How do I gt to Torajiro's house across the bridge when there's like something invisible blocking it? (The long bridge)

2. How do I give vegetables to Gino?

3. Is there any way to make my house bigger?

4. Do you know any cheats? If so, how do you access the cheat menu?

Favorite Answer

1. That long bridge? Thats not for going across yet. Go back to town hall, in the bottom-right, theres a man with a boat, he can take you across the river if you fix his compass.

2.You have to have 3 vegetable sets first

3.Yes there is, but you have to have blueprints. Blueprints can be won via mini-games. Give the bluepritns to Torajiro, the rest is simple.

4.Im not aware of any cheats yet. Im still looking though.

- Hope I helped ( ^_^ )

whats up Angie and welcome to Y!A. this skill i visit ought to prefer to provide up pushing you in... *YAY* WOW. i think of enjoyed. :-) on the on the spot to the component: dogs-ideal: a million. I own 2 Samoyeds and a GR. 2. I *LOVE* dogs that would artwork! 3. I hate BYB's, PETA, etc. - ALL THAT CRAP. -.- 4. i admire grooming dogs. i be attentive to, optimal human beings think of of it particularly is a b*tch. I in basic terms *LOVE* it. :D 5. If I even have been given yet yet another dogs, it ought to probabilly be a Bulldog, a usual Poodle or a Portuguese Water dogs. no longer dogs ideal: a million. I particularly have freckles. 2. My hair is a extensive variety. i actually am. I particularly have a extensive nostril. i'm short. Wanna be attentive to what fail is?............ i've got have been given no longer have been given my ears pierced. (*EPIC FAIL!* 3. I additionally love the Beatles, Har. yet you be attentive to that. LMFAO. 4. i'm shy. VERY shy. commonly stand at a corner interior the approach the activities quietly sipping a tumbler of water at the same time as actually each and every physique gets drunk. 0_0. no longer that i do no longer drink alcohol (oops... LOL) yet I particularly have panic approximately assembly new human beings, fairly grownup adult adult males. :-( 5. flow over hun, you're gonna ought to prefer to proportion your breakfast with somebody. xD valid: surely. long tale short, this guy or woman replaced lots and is finnally gaining distinctive my understand.

he's exactly right on all of those questions.

im working on getting a bigger house and im still trying to figure out which essences make those little walls