Questions about MY Sims Kingdom for DS?

1. How do I gt to Torajiro's house across the bridge when there's like something invisible blocking it? (The long bridge)

2. How do I give vegetables to Gino?

3. Is there any way to make my house bigger?

4. Do you know any cheats? If so, how do you access the cheat menu?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. That long bridge? Thats not for going across yet. Go back to town hall, in the bottom-right, theres a man with a boat, he can take you across the river if you fix his compass.

2.You have to have 3 vegetable sets first

3.Yes there is, but you have to have blueprints. Blueprints can be won via mini-games. Give the bluepritns to Torajiro, the rest is simple.

4.Im not aware of any cheats yet. Im still looking though.

- Hope I helped ( ^_^ )

• 4 years ago

whats up Angie and welcome to Y!A. this skill i visit ought to prefer to provide up pushing you in... *YAY* WOW. i think of enjoyed. :-) on the on the spot to the component: dogs-ideal: a million. I own 2 Samoyeds and a GR. 2. I *LOVE* dogs that would artwork! 3. I hate BYB's, PETA, etc. - ALL THAT CRAP. -.- 4. i admire grooming dogs. i be attentive to, optimal human beings think of of it particularly is a b*tch. I in basic terms *LOVE* it. :D 5. If I even have been given yet yet another dogs, it ought to probabilly be a Bulldog, a usual Poodle or a Portuguese Water dogs. no longer dogs ideal: a million. I particularly have freckles. 2. My hair is a extensive variety. i actually am. I particularly have a extensive nostril. i'm short. Wanna be attentive to what fail is?............ i've got have been given no longer have been given my ears pierced. (*EPIC FAIL!* 3. I additionally love the Beatles, Har. yet you be attentive to that. LMFAO. 4. i'm shy. VERY shy. commonly stand at a corner interior the approach the activities quietly sipping a tumbler of water at the same time as actually each and every physique gets drunk. 0_0. no longer that i do no longer drink alcohol (oops... LOL) yet I particularly have panic approximately assembly new human beings, fairly grownup adult adult males. :-( 5. flow over hun, you're gonna ought to prefer to proportion your breakfast with somebody. xD valid: surely. long tale short, this guy or woman replaced lots and is finnally gaining distinctive my understand.

• 1 decade ago

he's exactly right on all of those questions.

im working on getting a bigger house and im still trying to figure out which essences make those little walls

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.