? asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

急~請英文高手幫我翻譯英文句子

我這禮拜英文老師給我ㄧ個功課

是要上台說英文

題目是"我喜歡台北"

希望有英文高手幫我解答

Q1:我喜歡台北,因為台北很繁華,台北有非常好玩的地方,像是西門町,那裡有很多漂亮的女生,他們穿著非常辣,在台北也有許多好吃的食物,在交通方面,捷運非常方便,如果你要去台北任何一個地方,捷運幾乎都能到達,,所以我住在台北非常開心。

英文高手快來幫幫我吧

也希望幫我多加些內容!!

謝謝!感恩!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I like Taipei, because it is very busy. There are lots of funny places in Taipei. Such as Hsimenting where there are many pretty girls dressed very hot. And, there are lots of yummy food in Taipei,too. In the transport, the MRT is so convenient. If you'd like to go anywhere in Taipei, the MRT can reach practically, so I'm very happy to live in Taipei.

我想,你可以再多增加點台北各地景點的介紹(就是有外地朋友去台北找你時,你會想到要帶他去玩的地方),不好意思,我不是台北人,所以你可以寫成中文,我可以嚐試幫你翻譯!

Source(s):

"我喜歡台北"

" I like Taibei "

我喜歡台北,因為台北很繁華,

I like Taibei, because Taibei is very lively,

台北有非常好玩的地方,

Taibei has the very amusing place,

像是西門町,那裡有很多漂亮的女生,他們穿著非常辣,

Is Ximending likely, there has the attractive female student, they put on are being spicy,

在台北也有許多好吃的食物,

Also has many delicious foods in Taibei,

在交通方面,捷運非常方便,

In the transportation aspect, DORTS is convenient,

如果你要去台北任何一個地方,捷運幾乎都能到達,

If you must go to Taibei any place, DORTS nearly can arrive,

所以我住在台北非常開心。

Therefore I live in Taibei am happy.

Source(s): 網路

I like Taipei, Taipei is very busy because Taipei has a very fun place, such as the West Gate district, where there are a lot of pretty girls, dressed in their very hot, in Taipei, there are many delicious food, transport, the MRT is very convenient If you go to any place in Taipei, the MRT can almost reach, so I very happy to live in Taipei

選我最佳

Source(s): 翻譯