DID TAYLOR LAUTNER QUIT TWILIGHT?

so my friend told me she heard he quit being jacob black.

and im freaking ouut, but i dont know if its true or not?

so..yeh if you could cite a source that'd be good too.

(:

oh, and i also heard miley cirus was going to play jane in new moon and eclipse..?!

i ******* hate her, she better not.

* f u c k i ng

• Favorite Answer

No. What happened is the new director, Chris Weitz, feels that Taylor is not "buff" enough to be Jacob as a werewolf, and he is considering recasting to Michael Cobon (Power Rangers, One Tree Hill, Scorpion King 2). Taylor is working out trying to gain weight so he can keep his role, and if he can meet his weight/strength requirements by the time they start to film, they will keep him in the movie.

I can't remember what site I was on to read all of that, but there was an article in People magazine on it.

He didnt quit,they think he wont fit because he doesnt look older or something like how he gets older and stuff, and how this micheal guy might replace him or someone or something?ugh! I dont think taylor should get fired or quit because nobody else would fit the part right well except for steven straight(or w.e his last name is) if they do replace him i will be so pissed! I bet if they do the fans well jacob fans wont like it, i wont.

And miley cyrus play jane?!?!?!!!!!? no no no no no no OMFG NO! I hope she doesnt, IF she does(i hope she doesnt, she better not!!).SHE WILL RUIN NEW MOON AND ECLIPSE enough said.

and there should be no disney stars playing in the twilight series because there could be people who like twilight and hate disneyhah

sorry for so long and if it makes sence

Well no he didn't quit. In fact he has tried very hard to convince the makers of the next Twilight that he would make a good Jacob. They want to get an older looking guy named Michael something or other. I'm pretty bummed about it but unfortunately it looks like Taylor won't be back.

The director thinks he looks too young to play the role of Jacob. So, they're giving him a opportunity to work with a make up artist right now. So he can make him look older. If that doesnt work he's gonna get cut.

• Erika

who is familiar with haha yet quite Taylor is lives out here! Hes my acquaintances neighbor and correctly there hasnt been any selena sightings haha so i wouldnt say so and that i'm no longer mendacity HE rather DOES stay here!!! he lives in a townhouse in a city stated as Valencia that's the place i stay, he doesnt stay in a great mansion hes in basic terms a smalltown guy.

I am not sure. But many people wants jacob black to be changed from new moon onwards.

They may think Taylor lautner cannot fit the criteria of being 'very tall'.

Steven strait may get the role,rumour has it.

I dont mind steven strait acting because he sure is hot :)

Taylor is too! of course,he is just too young and not tall enough

Source(s): edit : MILEY CIRUS?? No thank you!There is so much more better choices AHH... Dont make twilight look like a disney show!

people say he is.

but he isn't.

they say New Moon is coming to theaters December 9th 2009 in America,ect.

not sure,these are ALL rumors.

the only cast that is positive to be in the next movie is:

Rob Pat

Kristen Stewart

And Taylor Lautner.

Someone told me that they might get a new Jacob b/c Taylor doesn't look Indian enough...but that's just a rumor. Not sure!

Will Micheal Copan is taking his place. they have to make jacob look older in new moon

OH! And taylor left cuz he's being in the live "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Movie, for Ang's Friend.