So, where are the CUTE BOYS?

I'm 22.

I moved in Massachusetts from Europe 10 months ago.

First 5 months I was focused on my work and finding a place to stay and getting to know the regions. Trying to avoid fast foods and finding new hobbies... I was't looking for anyone special ...

It never accured to me that... behind the beautiful theatres, cool shows, amazing musems and lovely sites... there are NO CUTE LIVING BEINGS. Where are the dirty blond, blue eyed tipical american boys?

I met one, one time, while riding my bicycle, I almost ran him over ... he was so cute, but the whole situation...it turned out to be an akward time to get to know each other. He dropped a hopr in my soul: I thougt, awe, there are cute boys in here...

But he was the first and last I ever seen.

Yeah, just for the record... there are cute boys, but as much as I love them- they are gay :( and I have a bunch of gay friends.. I need a straight guy :)

So, where are you hiding, sweet american smiles ?!!!

• Woman
    Favorite Answer

oh god. tell me about it. i was born here (america) but i moved at a young age to london, and this summer i moved back- thinking i had alot of cute guys waiting for me. PLUS i was moving to LA so i expected some really good ones lol. i see some but very few. Perhaps they all moved to europe looking for us cute girls hehe!

Guess we should either lower our standards, keep looking and learn our lesson!

I'm still gunna look for a guy in europe though.

Try a cruise :DD

they r fun and i saw a lot of cute guys there:D

but i'd b careful since u're 22 and i'm 14 that u would make sure they aren't married or dating, lol:)

<3<3<3 sarah

all the cute dirty blond blue eyes guys are german.

go to germany to find some of your liking.

In California

durr

• renner

i'll tell you when i find out (:

no haha there is ONE cute boy on this continent, and he happens to be my neighbor, and he happens to be a whole lot younger than you, and he happens to be MINE. mine i tell you, mine!!!

so back of! lol

it matters were you live

suburban places have cuter guys

i happen to live in nyc so im unfortunate

im right here, just moved to dallas, tx

from spain;)