bye
Lv 5

☻.`• ♥.¸.•´ OMG…. An Anime Survey Full of Randomness by Bel?.`• ♥.¸.•´☻?

*gives you cheap candies*

*eats expensive posh candies in front of you*

Muahaha~

>:)

So you choose to answer this survey ehh? Beware! Coz this survey is full of randomness that will bore the pants off you & contains ‘Dark Magic’! *lighting background*

*cough*

Back to the Randomness! Remember to COPY & PASTE before answering! XD

1) What is the ‘lousiest’ animal ever?

2) If your fav anime charrie turns into a fruit, what kind of fruit will s/he be?

3) Look behind you & what is the first THING that you saw?

4) What is your 3rd fav anime & who is your 3rd fav anime charrie in the anime?

5) If you get the chance to meet your MOST hated anime charrie, would you go for it? Yes? Not a chance?

6) Say something really random! (honestly, don’t say ‘something really random!’ >.>””)

7) What would you do if Kon HUGS you, yelling ‘Onee-sama~ with this kind of expression: ヽ(´▽`)/. It doesn’t matter if you’re a guy or a girl. >:3

Okay! Enough of the randomness! Here’s the REAL Q. All the answers for this Q are based on the answers at the Q above (heh >:D). You are not allowed to change your answer above!

You are going on a quest to collect all the cursed Mist Rings (ehem, taken from Katekyou Hitman Reborn!). The reason you wanted to collect the Rings is for you master, Bel/Viper-sama (muahaha). Don’t complain!!! *smacks your head with a rubber duck* I wanted all the Rings so I can rule the world & as my minions, you should follow MY orders~! xD

*cough*

8) Based on answer #1, what is your ‘battle’ animal? (The animal that you use to fight the enemy’s giant ELEPHANTS >:)

9) Based on answer #2, what is your ‘code name’? :D

10) Based on answer #3, what is your ultimate weapon? (*insert Bel’s huge gasp*)

11) Based on answer #4, who is your greatest rival?

12) Based on answer #5, will you win in the end? XD

13) Based on answer #6, what would be your ‘excuse’ for not being able to complete the task that I given you? ;3

14) Based on answer #7, what is the best punishment for you?

Done!

Haha how’s that? :]

Don’t hate me guys!!! xD

*throws you more candies*

Joshing-Me Q:

What would you do if you meet Barney? What if Barney offers you a ‘warm’ hug?

Update:

Um.. some of you didn't get my Q... O.O read it PROPERLY ppl!

@Miyu:

CRYBABY!!!! >XD

@Shockwave:

... can you just bow to me ONCE??

@BWA:

*shields from your attack* XD

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

dark magic? I don't know...

IS THAT CHEAP CANDY!! HOLY SHIRT SIGN ME UP!! :D

>>>the sea slug

2) If your fav anime charrie turns into a fruit, what kind of fruit will s/he be?

>>>ummm...a poisonous bad tasting one (anime charrie is mah avatar)

>>>the plaid shades on my window LOL

>>>3rd fave? umm...I pick...naruto shippuuden! Umm...lets see...Kakuzu...Hidan...neji! it's neji

5) If you get the chance to meet your MOST hated anime charrie, would you go for it? Yes? Not a chance?

>>>Not a chance

6) Say something really random! (honestly, don’t say ‘something really random!’ >.>””)

>>>A bird in the hand is worth two in the-- please don't marry that man

7) What would you do if Kon HUGS you, yelling ‘Onee-sama~ with this kind of expression: ヽ(´▽`)/. It doesn’t matter if you’re a guy or a girl. >:3

>>>Scream and be like "Holy shirt! you are alive!"

Okay! Enough of the randomness! Here’s the REAL Q. All the answers for this Q are based on the answers at the Q above (heh >:D). You are not allowed to change your answer above!

You are going on a quest to collect all the cursed Mist Rings (ehem, taken from Katekyou Hitman Reborn!). The reason you wanted to collect the Rings is for you master, Bel/Viper-sama (muahaha). Don’t complain!!! *smacks your head with a rubber duck* I wanted all the Rings so I can rule the world & as my minions, you should follow MY orders~! xD

*cough*

8) Based on answer #1, what is your ‘battle’ animal? (The animal that you use to fight the enemy’s giant ELEPHANTS >:)

>>>a sea slug? ROFLCOPTER :D

>>>Lol, i didn't actually answer it, but it's going to be "A poisonous bad tasting one"

10) Based on answer #3, what is your ultimate weapon? (*insert Bel’s huge gasp*)

>>>Plaid shades all right!

>>>Neji

>>>no ...lol

13) Based on answer #6, what would be your ‘excuse’ for not being able to complete the task that I given you? ;3

>>>I was telling someone not to marry that man? heh heh heh

>>>To scream and tell people they are really alive... :DD

Done!

Don’t hate me guys!!! xD

Joshing-Me Q:

>>>I would flip out in a good way! Barney was my hero when i was really little

I would take the hug, but maybe be suspicious about the quotes on the warm part...hmmm

Source(s): That was really fun and funny! I wanna suggest a new rule :) I suggest "All profanity must be masked by adding or subtracting a letter" (like I do with shirt. Get it? I added the r. i'm so clever ;)
  • 1 decade ago

Dragon.

Death Pear

Wall with shotgun mounted.

let's say Slayers, and Xellos

Sure, maybe Bobobo can explain to me why not all Anime characters have afros.

(HA! YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SAY SASUGAY EH! EAT THAT! YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

"Power's a curse."

Ax kick him.

Uh....no. I'm part of the rebellion that stands up to you, but plays the role of honor guard to gain your trust just so I can kick your @ss back to dream land.

Dragon Sweet! I hope it's a European one. Those have the most raw power.

Death Pear.

Shotgun that shoots walls. Nice.

Xellos. More like greatest ally.

Yeah. (Tricked ya.)

Power's a curse.

I pwn you.

Great. First Akuma threatens with the hugs of death Nel style, then BWA, and now you? That's it. *Activates Ryuubi Seikkuken* Try and get me now suckers!

Oh, and I'd introduce him to my good friend Shao Khan. They have a score to settle.

Edit:

Let me check my handbook.

Page 7010309088191237

A warrior never bows his head to anyone/

So no.

• 1) What is the ‘lousiest’ animal ever?

>sloth?

>watermelon.

>manga.

>Otogi Zoshi.third favorite character is Sadamitsu.

>errr..it depends.

>banana.XD

>hug him while saying "Kooooooooon~",then tie his hands and dress him up. XD

>*rubs head* o-okay.

*cough*

>a sloth! used for swinging on high places.yeah.

>Codename:Water Melon.i'm Melon-chan!

>my ultimate weapon is the power of manga.mwahahaha.>:D my enemies will all be addicted once they see my power!

>Sadamitsu!you're no match for my manga!>:D

>it depends!

>errrr..i slipped on a banana peel and gave my enemy the opening to attack me.so i lost.XD

>hug me,then tie me and dress me up?cool.XD

Done!

Don’t hate me guys!!! xD

>that was fun!!

Joshing-Me Q:

>Barney?*backs away*O_O *runs away while screaming "nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!"*

• 1 decade ago

Hi, Bel-chan

*slices head off clean with sythe*

Bye bye

-Naruto

-L would be a strawberry

-Roy would be a pear

-Edward would be a kiwi

-chair that I'm sitting in

-Fullmetal Alchemist: fav. charrie: Envy

5) If you get the chance to meet your MOST hated anime charrie,

would you go for it? Yes? Not a chance?

-not a chance. I've seen her already. I don't want to see her again.

6) Say something really random! (honestly, don’t say ‘something

really random!’ >.>””)

-random

-Squeeze him to death

*cough*

-funny, I said Naruto XD

-strawberry, pear, kiwi, pick one

10) Based on answer #3, what is your ultimate weapon? (*insert Bel’s

huge gasp*)

-a f**kin' chair XD

f**k, Envy

-yeah

-its random

-squeezing

Done!

Don’t hate me guys!!! xD

-no, I think you're awesome for doing that to me

Joshing-Me Q:

-hug him back.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thxs :)

**** you! Your a jerk!

Muahaha~

So you choose to answer this survey ehh? Beware! Coz this survey is full of randomness that will bore the pants off you & contains ‘Dark Magic’! *lighting background*

*cough*

My bird.

An pear

A hamper

Yuyu hakusho/Kurama

Noway you couldn't pay me.

Wizards. (first thing I thought of)

Hug back I guess........(Guy)

*cough*

Big black birds...

peargo

my hamper top it can be a shield :)

IDK you tell me.......who?

Yea I never lose so I already won:)

Ummm........ I fell asleep Sorry!

None! every one gets a Little sleepy just let me rest.

Done!

Don’t hate me guys!!! xD

Once again thanks.

*Throws them back*

Joshing-Me Q:

Hug back and rub his tail*

• 1 decade ago

gives you cheap candies*

>>> o.0 "uh... thnx."

>>> (:O no fair!! *tries to steal one of ur candies XO*

Muahaha~

*cough*

>>>> ummm a lion *RAWWWWWR!!! :3

>>>a strawbwerry..... cuz i think they are yuummy.... especically if its chocolate covered strawberries :D

>>> a couch.

>>>my 3rd would be deathnote = L.

>>> sure.... if she/he can let me see my fav. charrie.... then why not :DD

>>> potatoes. *it was the first thing that came up in my head*

7) What would you do if Kon HUGS you, yelling ‘Onee-sama~ with this kind of expression: . It doesn’t matter if you’re a guy or a girl. >:3

>>>>ヽ(´▽`)/ <<<< that is a cute.... expression... smiley...watever. :]

i would idk i guess hug back >^.^<

*cough*

EDIT:

ok i answered this part wrong so i edited it.

>>> a lion

>>> Berry

>>> hahahaha a couch..... i guess i can hide behind it. >__<

>>> L, aww man im going to lose for sure.... -_-" *sigh*

>>> OF COURSE?!!! yes.

>>> o.0 "ugh those potatoes tasted nasty"

>>> not giving u a hug T.T i guess.

Done!

Don’t hate me guys!!! xD

>>> *ouch* Xo

Joshing-Me Q:

>>> O.o" b-arnne-y?? eh? *steps back slowly....* [some werid crazy guy can be in that suit....] *runs away from barney*

• Anna
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

gives you cheap candies*

Muahaha~

----- REALLY NOW???? *attacks* *steals candy* *ties you* *eats expensive posh cany infront of you* so ha! You don't even get the cheap candy!

*cough*

----I no bored...

Uhm...I don't know. Some sort of bug

A raspberry? Only because I'll eat them...

Ahh! It's a...door....

Shaman king. I like Anna Kyohyama

Of course. Then I could torture them and get them to lead me to my fave anime charrie!!!

My friend just spit a grape from the window at this guy walking....

*hugs back* I don't really know who you are....

*cough*

Why but of course bell - sama. I as the shadow master behind all your plans control you as well! *evil laugh* And what is with the rubber duck!!???

A bug? Damn...maybe it's a giant super strong bug. I didn't specify.

Raspberry shadow master report!

A door...a door to the land where weapons grow on trees!!!!!

Hey! No fair! I no no wanna fight Anna! How could you bel? You are under my command!!!!

Yes I would! *super evil laugh*

Well, my friend just spit a grape at a guy and he was a deamon and flew up to the window and I had to fight him off so I was late...plus I'm shadow master, I don't have to listen to you!!!!

A hug!!! Hyaa!!!

Done!

Don’t hate me guys!!! xD

You can't throw candies, you're tied to the chair!!!! I liked that. It was fun.

Joshing-Me Q:

I'd run away...

• 1 decade ago

------->turtle. They can't run or do anything.

------->probably a blue berry, idk if that's a fruit or not, he wears blue like all the time.

a vaccum cleaner........>.>

---------> Bleach, Kon!

----------> Of course! Although I hate 'im but who cares. It's still an anime charracter.

---------> SPIFFIERS!

----------> I'd say "Psh I aint your onee-sama but can I have your autograph anyways?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------>Giraffe. They REALLY REALLY tall. :D

------------>Akira..........that's always been my code name.

------------>..................probably this wodden sword I have up stairs...

------------>.......I have no rival

------------>the bad dude. I don't have any weapons!

------------>.........I'm not feeling so random today. more like sick and stuff.........>.<

------------>Wait, what's I do now?

Joshing-Me Q:

------------> I seariouslt thought Gaara killed Barney.......well I'd probably run screaming.......he's a drunk

Source(s): PURPLE MUFFINS!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

elephat

orange

poster of a tiger

tsubasa chronicle and syaoran

No way

there is a bug on your shoulder

move out of the way

lion

orangi

a white tiger

a clone syaoran

yes

i'll do later

nothing at all

run away

• ~HIII BEL!!!!~

Muahaha~

>> how can you be sooo cruel!!! T^T

but i'll take those cheap candies...xD

>> elephants!!

>> i have a feeling that Hitsugaya would turn into a watermelon since he loves them soo much...o.O

>> a vase with some weird peakok feathers....

>> Vampire Knight

Ichigo!!!

>> yea!!!!! of course i would meet Light!!! i would do sooo much stuff to annoy the heck out of him....and steal his death note.....xDD

>> evil mushrooms are attacking earth!!!!

>> awww.......but.....i would just pull him off and pinch him in the face and dress him up in a little cute dress......lol

>>okie dokie!!

>> *takes out rubber chicken for defense*

*cough*

>> a giant Kon plushie!!! nah.....not an animal

i want to use a giant ice dragon!!!! xDD

does it has to be realistic?? f

fine....big fat gorriellas!!!

>>sweet watermalons..>.>

>> those ugly peakok feathers!!!! plus the vase

*smashes vase on table* see!1

it's dangerous!!!

>>Orihime!!! she has awesome reject powers that would take Ichigo waya from me!! <, i have no idea what i'm talking about....

>>duuhhh!! oh coures i would win!!!

screw Light's Death Note....xDD he doesn't know my name!!!!

and i'm a SOUL REAPER!!!

*comes out of gigai*

see??

*take zanpaktou out*

now FEAR ME!! xDD

>> i have to go kill this giant hollow that was attacking little kids and taking all those Mist Rings....so after i killed the hollow i forgot about the rings

*sheild self with rubber chicken*

>> spray whipping cream in me face!!!!!

that would be funn punishment!! oops..did i said that outload.....xP

>.*catches candies*

is it those expensive ones?? *hopeful face*

Joshing-Me Q:

>.urggg....Barney!!!

*goes up to barney...ready fro the hug*

*slaps him in the face*

,....o.O

STAR~~<, i'll follow the rule..x)

~byeeebyeee!!~

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.