☻.`• ♥.¸.•´ OMG…. An Anime Survey Full of Randomness by Bel?.`• ♥.¸.•´☻?

*gives you cheap candies* *eats expensive posh candies in front of you* Muahaha~ >:) So you choose to answer this survey ehh? Beware! Coz this survey is full of randomness that will bore the pants off you & contains ‘Dark Magic’! *lighting background* *cough* Back to the Randomness! Remember... show more *gives you cheap candies*
*eats expensive posh candies in front of you*

Muahaha~

>:)

So you choose to answer this survey ehh? Beware! Coz this survey is full of randomness that will bore the pants off you & contains ‘Dark Magic’! *lighting background*

*cough*

Back to the Randomness! Remember to COPY & PASTE before answering! XD

1) What is the ‘lousiest’ animal ever?
2) If your fav anime charrie turns into a fruit, what kind of fruit will s/he be?
3) Look behind you & what is the first THING that you saw?
4) What is your 3rd fav anime & who is your 3rd fav anime charrie in the anime?
5) If you get the chance to meet your MOST hated anime charrie, would you go for it? Yes? Not a chance?
6) Say something really random! (honestly, don’t say ‘something really random!’ >.>””)
7) What would you do if Kon HUGS you, yelling ‘Onee-sama~ with this kind of expression: ヽ(´▽`)/. It doesn’t matter if you’re a guy or a girl. >:3

Okay! Enough of the randomness! Here’s the REAL Q. All the answers for this Q are based on the answers at the Q above (heh >:D). You are not allowed to change your answer above!

You are going on a quest to collect all the cursed Mist Rings (ehem, taken from Katekyou Hitman Reborn!). The reason you wanted to collect the Rings is for you master, Bel/Viper-sama (muahaha). Don’t complain!!! *smacks your head with a rubber duck* I wanted all the Rings so I can rule the world & as my minions, you should follow MY orders~! xD

*cough*

8) Based on answer #1, what is your ‘battle’ animal? (The animal that you use to fight the enemy’s giant ELEPHANTS >:)
9) Based on answer #2, what is your ‘code name’? :D
10) Based on answer #3, what is your ultimate weapon? (*insert Bel’s huge gasp*)
11) Based on answer #4, who is your greatest rival?
12) Based on answer #5, will you win in the end? XD
13) Based on answer #6, what would be your ‘excuse’ for not being able to complete the task that I given you? ;3
14) Based on answer #7, what is the best punishment for you?

Done!
Haha how’s that? :]
Don’t hate me guys!!! xD
*throws you more candies*

Joshing-Me Q:

What would you do if you meet Barney? What if Barney offers you a ‘warm’ hug?
Update: Um.. some of you didn't get my Q... O.O read it PROPERLY ppl!

@Miyu:

CRYBABY!!!! >XD

@Shockwave:

... can you just bow to me ONCE??

@BWA:

*shields from your attack* XD