Why has a demon touched me in my sleep? Has this happened to anyone else?

I was asleep one night... I was having a dream. Someone touched my shoulder and I looked down and saw a hand. The dream apparently startled me because I woke up. Something wasn't right. This hand was still on my shoulder. I tried to brush it off and immideatly started screaming and I ran to my moms room.... show more I was asleep one night... I was having a dream. Someone touched my shoulder and I looked down and saw a hand. The dream apparently startled me because I woke up. Something wasn't right. This hand was still on my shoulder. I tried to brush it off and immideatly started screaming and I ran to my moms room. (I'm still a kid. 16yrs) While I was running, the hand crawled all over my body and didn't get off of me until my mom grabbed and held me.

The second time it happend, I wasn't dreaming. I was just asleep and the same thing happend. A hand was crawling all overe me.Only this time, as I was running out of my room to go to my mom, I injured myself and had a brusie on my right ear for about 2 weeks.

Please don't call me crazy, because I know I wasn't dreaming. It really happend. That was the most terrifying thing that has ever happend to me. Almost about a year has passed since the incident, and I still sleep with my light on...

I believe in God, and nothing can change that. I still love Him, and know that He protects me.

I just would like to know if it has happend to anyone else, and why has this happend to me.