Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Poll-Do you approve of Obama President Elect yes or no?

When will America wake up and realize that the president is a pawn , a puppet and makes no important decisions. your leaders are the federal reserve. they call the shots they elect the president and they dictate all foreign policy. They answer to no one, they do what they want and put in who will follow their agenda.

Watch and see.

He who controls the printing of money controls the laws.

Yes. Obviously, old white men havent done much for this country. Its about time we let someone else come into the picture and give them a shot. After all, Bush has pretty much ****** up the United States. Obama can only go up at this point.

Definitely yes

seventy 9% approval score,. I doubt the Blogojevich scandal replaced that lots. in basic terms the nineteen% of folk who dislike Obama think of that it reflects on him. of path those comparable 19% won't believe that ballot. yet that would not rely lots, does it. united statesa. loves Obama.

Yes

• Of Course!

No. Why would I approve of him when he hasn't even done anything yet? He has to do something to get my approval.

Yes. Though I was a Bill Richardson fan in the beginning, but we can't all have what we want...

No. I believe that it is not the government's responsibility to solve all my problems. The government should limit spending and let people live their own lives.

I did but now with seeing who he is appointing definitely NOT especially for Dept of Agriculture.