How do I delete the yahoo mobile app off my iPod touch?

I installed the yahoo mobile application to my iPod touch and now I don't want it anymore. Is there a way that I can delete it off my iPod touch?

Thanks for the help :)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Ros L
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

push and hold the yahoo mobile icon until the icon starts to shake the hit the 'x' ALL DONE

xrosx

• 3 years ago

tap and hold your finger on any app and all of the apps and everyting will start shakeing let go and then tap the x that is on the app you want deleted a screen will pop up that says delete or cancel click delete then it will ask you to rate the app if you dont want to click no thanks then click the middle button on your touch and the shakeing goes away

• 1 decade ago

touch and hold down your finger on the app, and all the apps will start shaking, you can then press the red X in the top left corner of the app's icon and it will ask you to rate it and stuff and then it goes away.

• Albex
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

yes you can delete it off your library in iTunes or just touch and hold any app until they all start to jiggle then just tap the white X on the app you want to delete and there you go

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

tap and hold the app for 4 seconds. then hit the "x" on the top left corner of the app.

But remember to also remove it from itunes if you have it there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hold your finger on the app and wait for it to start wiggling and then press the x in the top right corner and that will delete it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.