Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

How much money would you estimate a woman spends on pads/tampons in her life?

I was just thinking about this... I get a small box of pads (which has 12) every month, and I occasionally use tampons too. They're like 5 dollars a box, so this probably adds up over time. How much would you say?

Favorite Answer

Yeahh, I read some where that a women uses about 50 thousand tampons and pads in her life... They are expensive =/ No idea about the exact price though.

That depends on what kind they get. I buy Kotex, which is moderately cheap. I spend about 3 dollars a month, so it would probably be 36 dollars per year, times how ever many years you actually have a period. Maybe the average would be a little under $5000, but I myself spend only under 2000. That was a fun question to think about!

I've always wondered that too. The things I buy ring up to ten dollars! I estimate about $10, 000 or so over the lifetime