What day does usaa get paid for 1-1-09?

Best Answer

USAA customers get paid on Tuesday the 30th.

We've banked with USAA for a long time. You ALWAYS get paid one business day prior to payday. The military is paid on December 31st since January 1st is a holiday so USAA customers get paid the 30th.

The thumbs down troll is at work again!

edit: Just called USAA. Money will be deposited on TUESDAY the 30th. I've been with USAA for over 15 years and they have NEVER deposited late. We opened a joint account almost 5 years ago when my husband joined the AF and we've always, always been paid one business day early.

Source(s): AF WIFE

The other posters that indicate you get paid a day early are *mostly* correct. As long as DFAS sends it over, you will have your money Tuesday the 30th.

Unfortunately, it is COMPLETELY up to DFAS and not USAA. There have been two instances in the last 5 years when DFAS did not send the deposits early enough and everyone got paid on their actual payday.

This is just a bit of caution. If you are scheduling any bill payments for Tuesday instead of Wednesday, you do so at your own risk. I mean 2 times in five years is a really good record for DFAS, but if they did send the deposits late, you would be the one left responsible.

Source(s): a little eagle told me....

Looks like the young lady above said it, but i'll just confirm it.

We do get paid on December 30, 2008 for USAA customers.

Love that bank haha

Source(s): Im a SGT of Marines.

So does that mean we get paid tonight at midnight? 12-29-08?

You get paid on New Years Eve! :) Have fun!