promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
小練 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我回答這幾題簡單的英文題目嗎?要詳答!

Who do newspapers and magazines in Taiwan usually gossip about?

What are some interesting bits of gossip you have to read bout

recently?

Why do you think people are so interesting in celebrities?

Which celebrities' private lives are you most interesting in? Why?

我要詳答,20點贈送!!

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Taiwan's newspapers to discuss real-time information, there are politics, education, livelihood, gossip ... and so on; contains a wide range of areas, mostly to discuss the entertainment industry magazine baguazhang more, but also to discuss stock market in Taiwan, the major media also competing reported that consumer acceptance is that? So that freedom of expression is no longer a slogan.

recently?

Today's most popular topic that is, former president Chen was taken into custody news, gossip stop wise, the people will do their own judgments, will not be manipulated in the hands of politicians, and safeguard justice and the truth is engraved

Could not be delayed, and inaccurate speculation, but no more than a waste of time, lies can not Yong

Far, honesty is the best way to face justice.

2008-12-31 15:55:56 補充:

The implementation of the Three People's Principles is the concept of popular sovereignty, the people are the first

2008-12-31 15:56:16 補充:

home, what are controlled by the wishes of the public, is the democratic style of a totalitarian country, Taiwan is not a communist, is a focus on people filling the country, the people of the true masters of their own destiny,

2008-12-31 15:56:29 補充:

defend the freedom of the protection of human rights is the top priority.

Chen, former President of the private life of which I am most interested in how to deceive the people of eight

2008-12-31 15:56:50 補充:

years, still looks as if nothing had happened, has been saying that is a political persecution, the people are when a fool, but there are only phase legislator Ting, things non-not the result of hours, but doing things obscurant,

2008-12-31 15:57:03 補充:

because I always have a doubt? Why he can be greedy so much money, but that do not have a sense of shame, state laws regulating family, I believe that justice will be returned to the people a fair deal.

2008-12-31 15:57:09 補充:

http://www.jkforum.net/thread-140515-1-1.html

參考

http://www.dreye.com:8080/axis/ddict.jsp?w=&dod=01...

參考

供做參考

有問題再詢問

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Newspapers and magazines in Taiwan usually gossip about artists of movies, TV and show business or politician, or even some celebrities.

recently?

The gossip of the fourth wife of Wong Yen-chin, the president of Formosa attracts me recently.

Why do you think people are so interesting in celebrities?

it is always a good topic to talk about it without hurting someone else near you.

Which celebrities' private lives are you most interesting in? Why?

President Ma’s private lives is the most interesting thing to me.

Source(s): Teaching experience
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.