Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫在下翻譯以下文章!!急...英翻中

I'm a sales executive, and I travel a lot on business. When I'm back in the office, I work nine to five, but when I'm traveling I work much longer. You can have a breakfast meeting then end up having dinner with a client to 11 p.m. or later. I work five days a week, Monday to Friday, but I often have to fly out somewhere on a Sunday night or fly back home on a Saturday morning. I can take time off during the week when that happens. I have to dress well, and I usually wear a suit with a skirt. The company pays me a clothes allowance. Lunch ... well, I might have lunch in a restaurant with a client, but if I'm alone I just pick up a sandwich, or sometimes just a yoghurt and an apple. I get good vacations in my job. Four weeks a year. I have a company car, and also I sometimes rent a car when I'm away. It depends on the city. Last week I flew to London, England and it's easier to take taxis in big cites.

麻煩幫忙一下QQ

因小弟的英文不甚良好

手邊也沒錢買自點翻譯機

抱歉嚕...!!

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

翻譯如下:

我是一名業務人員。為了工作,我經常到各地出差。當我坐辦公室時,我的工作時間從早上九點到下午五點(我朝九晚五地工作) ;但若遇上出差,我的工作時數會更長。或許一天工作的開始是一場早餐會議,然後與客戶用餐至晚間十一點鐘甚至更晚當作一天工作的結束。我一星期工作五天,從星期一到星期五。但我經常需要在星期天晚上飛(坐飛機)到外地,或在星期六早上才從外地出差回來。若這種情況發生,那這個禮拜我就有假放了。我必須穿著端莊得宜,平時我都穿套裝搭配窄裙。公司給付我一筆治裝費。至於午餐...若午餐時間有客戶,我會和我的客戶到餐廳用餐;但如果只有我自己一人的話,我就簡單買個三明治、優格或蘋果來果腹。公司給我不錯的旅遊待遇。一年有四個禮拜的旅遊假期。公司還配給我一台車,有時出差時我也會選擇租車來開。開車與否都看城市而定:上星期我飛到英國倫敦,在那樣的大城市裡,招一台計程車來坐比自己開車要來的輕鬆方便許多。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.