What do Latina girls find most attractive about Asian guys. Assuming you're a Hispanic chicks who likes Asian?

• Favorite Answer

I'm hispanic. I really couldn't tell you. They just have something. A very important thing is that a lot of them are very smart and goal oriented. They are also sweeter and not afraid to show their feelings. They don't feel they'll be less of a man if they're sweet.

Source(s): Married to an Asian man. Dated mostly Asian men in the past. My brother in law is also marrying a Latina.

Aha Im Going 2 Ace This Because I Am Latina.

We Love About Asians:

They're Hair

Facial Feature (Eyes)

Personality

Cooking Skills

They're Swagga(Clothes)

• DJ

Well, as a hispanic myself...

When I see an Asian guy, my heart completely jumps. Not only are they good looking, but they give me a feeling of protection. I feel like I could look up to them. I love their hair, and the way they talk. Their eyes are gorgeous, and you can trust them. They have manners, and are respectful. Usually when I see an Asian man, he looks like he has a lot on his mind, personal issues etc.., and it shows that things really matter to them.

I'd be lucky if an Asian man would ever think of me that way! ^^"

I'm going to marry and Asian man. I don't think it matters that he is asian to me, I don't care. If you care so much about race in a relationship, it is going to fail. You can't go into a relationship, whether it be romantic or just friendship because someone is a certain race. If you do you will soon find that they are completely different than their stereotype. I suggest you stop looking for a latino girl specifically and start looking for a girl you find fascinating and beautiful on the inside. When you learn that race or status or any other social barrier doesn't play a role in successful relationships than I truly think that you will find that one special person you are looking for.

I'm a white girl, but I'm going to answer this. I love Asian guys, I love their eyes and their hair. I also love their personality. Most of the Asian guys that I have met are a lot sweeter than any of the white guys at my school. And I just think they are so much hotter. :)

Source(s): white girl that loves Asian guys

Not to lump all Asian guys in a specific category, but i'm going to list a few things i've noticed in some Asian guys that i like:

Personality- calm, polite, nice, respectful

I love their eyes!!!!

Educated, reserved, culture, style!

i like their lean bodies, their eyes specially when they have single eyelids. their hair is so stylish without even trying. most look and are smart, which is a turn on. they are not known to be troublemakers here in the U.S. Most are very educated and are not ashamed of it...What's not to like about Asian guys, i could go on and on.

Source(s): Latina Mostly attracted to Asian men.

smart , caring,provide good Home and money ,Not a wife beater treat the women good with respect, take them out for dinner and buy them expensive gifts like Gold and Diamonds and rings good with the tongue and long ever sex in bed. also taking the out on vacations. We could go on and then some.

idk...i really like their eyes...so cute. XD

and well if their hair is styled really awesome..almost like visual kei hair, but it can also be a bit more relaxed.

hmm..wat else...well the culture, and the language is amazing wether it be korean, japanese, chinese....

its all good =]

i hoped i helped in some sense, but i've noticed that you post a lot of these questions. i hope you can find the women of your dreams soon. :D

im bLCK AND filipino and my boyfriend is asian and i think his eyes are so beautiful and the sex aint bad either