promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Im thinking of buying a Ionic Air purifier, but im not sure it will work. Will it get rid of small animal smel?

I have many small animals in a cage. even when its clean the pee and poo smell doesnbt make the house and room smell good. Will an ionic air purifier get rid of that kind of smell, or just larger particles like hair and such. If not, guess ill get something else. Anyone know or had experience?n Its getting irritating.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Air purifiers don't get rid of large things like hair, but they do get rid of the small impurities in the air. I haven't found them great at ridding places of bad smells, but even so, the air is much less fuggy and easier to breathe. Then again, I use a small air purifier. Maybe the bigger ones remove smells better.

It is certainly worth trying it out. Buy one from Wal-mart and if you don't notice a difference after a few days, you can always take it back with no risk. Keep those animals clean, though, because it's not a substitute for cleaning. And keep the air purifier running all the time.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

you're a participant through fact: a million-you prepare to be very concious of how you look and usually spend a while making specific you look solid in the previous you circulate out! 2-you're at severe ingredient to Dressing very informal yet finding clever the different element is Dressing everyday. 3-each and every time you spot a woman you think of roughly a thank you to appeal and communicate together with her. 4-you're continually thinking approximately happening dates with ladies. 5-you always get rid of doing all your stuff on time and are very laid decrease back to the quantity of lazy. the answer is to be in different components og the above for a while and be everyday after that. as an occasion ignore approximately ladies for a while and carry out with your new boy buddies!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.