Where is the best place to look for life insurance for a 73 year old without exams?

My father is 73 years old and is diabetic (takes daily shots). I would like to take out a life ins. policy on him, but know nothing about it. I am assuming term (maybe 5-10 years) would be the best route to go. I am also looking for a policy/company that would not make him take any type of medical exams, etc.... show more My father is 73 years old and is diabetic (takes daily shots). I would like to take out a life ins. policy on him, but know nothing about it. I am assuming term (maybe 5-10 years) would be the best route to go. I am also looking for a policy/company that would not make him take any type of medical exams, etc. Looking to pay the lowest premiums possible. Have not decided on the amount of insurance, but am not really looking for anything more than a $30k policy. Can anyone help steer me in the right direction?
Serious replies only please - Otherwise you are wasting time for both of us.