Blizzard Support Please.. BNUpdate is not working.... HELP!!! PLEASE!?

When i click on battle.net, (warcraft 3) It says that i need to download a patch, so i download it, then It tells me to restart, and then it says A battle.net update program, BNUpdate, could not be launched automatically (-10810). Please launch it manually when the game quits. I have this for mac and I got it for... show more When i click on battle.net, (warcraft 3) It says that i need to download a patch, so i download it, then It tells me to restart, and then it says A battle.net update program, BNUpdate, could not be launched automatically (-10810). Please launch it manually when the game quits. I have this for mac and I got it for christmas in a battle chest. Single player is fine, and the game is awesome, but i want to do battle.net. I gave my friend a battle chest for his birthday and he has the same problem..
I want to play with my friend and participate in tourneys! Please Help!!
thanks
1 answer 1