Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

How do I find a church for my wedding ceremony (near Ann Arbor, MI)?

I currently live in the U.P. of MI and I plan on having my ceremony near my parents in Ann Arbor, MI. I am baptist and he is catholic and we have agreed to have a non-denominational service. I'm not really sure how to go about finding a location or pastor to marry us.

1. Does it matter what kind of church our ceremony is in if it is non-denominational?

2. Or do we have to use that church's pastor?

3. If not, how should I choose a pastor?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well you can google non-denominational churches in the ann arbor area and contact them for information..etc. I know my church will provide a preacher or you can get one "approved" which basically mean the person has a license to wed. But I live in texas! lol. I'm sure most churches have similar rules though...good luck!!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

There's a KOA about 20 minutes south on US 23 at exit 9. There's camping, a beach, fishing, bike and paddle boat rentals, a water slide, playground, etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.