Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

How do I find a church for my wedding ceremony (near Ann Arbor, MI)?

I currently live in the U.P. of MI and I plan on having my ceremony near my parents in Ann Arbor, MI. I am baptist and he is catholic and we have agreed to have a non-denominational service. I'm not really sure how to go about finding a location or pastor to marry us.

1. Does it matter what kind of church our ceremony is in if it is non-denominational?

2. Or do we have to use that church's pastor?

3. If not, how should I choose a pastor?

Favorite Answer

well you can google non-denominational churches in the ann arbor area and contact them for information..etc. I know my church will provide a preacher or you can get one "approved" which basically mean the person has a license to wed. But I live in texas! lol. I'm sure most churches have similar rules though...good luck!!

There's a KOA about 20 minutes south on US 23 at exit 9. There's camping, a beach, fishing, bike and paddle boat rentals, a water slide, playground, etc.