Any good jobs that fit my discription?

i would like a dangerous job.. not a police officer, something more professional and more adventure-packed. something that requires more skill and quick-thinking than being a police officer. what do you think? i do not mind gory stuff at all, and i would not be emotional that way..what do you think? what do job do... show more i would like a dangerous job.. not a police officer, something more professional and more adventure-packed. something that requires more skill and quick-thinking than being a police officer. what do you think? i do not mind gory stuff at all, and i would not be emotional that way..what do you think? what do job do you think would fit my description? i'm smart enough to go to university, and i have the money and time. thanks a lot.
Update: hahaha no thankyou not a firewoman..
Update 2: when they you say "2 foreign languages" do you mean DIFFERENT languages? like two OTHER languages APART from your first?
Update 3: thanks but no thanks for bullfighting and indianna jones lifestyle. something like a investigater or FBI, CIA-related. what would i need to do in highschool/university?
8 answers 8