Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

any good jobs that fit my discription?

i would like a dangerous job.. not a police officer, something more professional and more adventure-packed. something that requires more skill and quick-thinking than being a police officer. what do you think? i do not mind gory stuff at all, and i would not be emotional that way..what do you think? what do job do you think would fit my description? i'm smart enough to go to university, and i have the money and time. thanks a lot.

hahaha no thankyou not a firewoman..

when they you say "2 foreign languages" do you mean DIFFERENT languages? like two OTHER languages APART from your first?

thanks but no thanks for bullfighting and indianna jones lifestyle. something like a investigater or FBI, CIA-related. what would i need to do in highschool/university?

Favorite Answer

Police Officer - I think you re generalizing here. How about becoming a police detective? For something dangerous like Homicide or tracking down and chasing drug dealers and serial killers, not necessarily something like Grand Theft Auto, it would involve guns, criminals, quick thinking, professionalism, action, sometimes even the 'gory' stuff. Not the routine uniformed street cop profile. if thats what you had in mind when you said 'not a police officer'. Go undercover, and its all this 24/7 or else you blow your cover and get shot. Or even SWAT?

FBI, CIA, NSA, Secret Service, and Homeland Security are not the only investigator type opportunities out there. State Police, DEA, ATF, US Marshals are other places that are less difficult to get into.

I found this helpful

http://www.careeroverview.com/police-careers.html

Otherwise, I suggest you enlist in the military. How about the US Marines? Or Green Beret / Navy Seal / Special Ops type careers?

• Dancie

Be a detective!!! I would so be one someday if I was braver.. or investigative journalism? Join the army... Or maybe a doctor? That is exciting and action filled, but not all that dangerous for you. How about like being a trapeze artist or bullfighter? Like a scary stunt performing job. I think you might have your sights set a little too high. There are no real-life Indiana Jones.

The Secret Service or an FBI-related sort of job.

It's professional, requires skill and quick-thinking, and no emotional involvement.

That, or a surgeon in the ER. It's professional, gory, requires skill and quick-thinking.

Work in the CIA. Become a secret agent. I got this info from wikihow:

1. Be a U.S. citizen.

2. You need a clean background.

3. You need to earn good grades in college.

4. Learn how to speak in at least 2 foreign languages.

firewoman: action packed job , you can become a true hero and i think it requires more skill and quickthinking than being a police officer

Web developer Systems Administration That's it. Only 2 hats. IT managers only manage an IT team. They usually don't "get their hands that dirty".

private investigator

get a bachelors in criminal justice and stuff, and you can make good money AND be able to live an action filled life

• hello can we be friends? my name is Vanderlei I am 27 years old, am sincere and a person in charge, keep God who blesses you and whom protects.