"When 'you' are no longer there, only God exists."?

what does that mean to you if you feel so inclined to offer your thoughts... i think that it is a very wise answer to a question that was posted by the asker. i just felt like sharing these thoughts. [8:28]

God Bless.

it wasn't my question...

and it wasn't my answer.

but it holds a lot of clean water for me.

the question can be found if one looks closely...

and maybe you will see the answer. :)

Favorite Answer

Oh my, who would make such a outlandish statement!

Who ever said such a thing must indeed be the "king of fools"!

Anyone that would say such a thing must have clearly lost their mind!

~~~~~

What separates a wise fool from a ignorant fool?

It's all so confusing, is it not so?

Sincerely,

Source(s): a small insignificant sufi fool....

Mortal man has a spirit nucleus. The mind is a personal-energy system existing around a divine spirit nucleus and functioning in a material environment. Such a living relationship of personal mind and spirit constitutes the universe potential of eternal personality. Real trouble, lasting disappointment, serious defeat, or inescapable death can come only after self-concepts presume fully to displace the governing power of the central spirit nucleus, thereby disrupting the cosmic scheme of personality identity.

Yes, this must be true to every believer. When a believer accepted Christ as her or his personal Lord and Savior he lost his personal being. He will lost it to Jesus Christ. For Jesus Christ will be the one controlling his life through the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the seal of every believer. He will tell each believer the things of God and the things to come. If you are controlled by the Holy Spirit you will have a changed life. This is the process of sanctification. God has set you aside to follow His will for you that you will be prepared for the second coming of the one who saved you from eternal death, and that is the Lord Jesus Christ.

Source(s): The Holy Bible

When my personal agendas, ego,self gratification and false glory goes away, the only thing left is the silence. It is in silence a human realizes and feels the depth of God as it is God that pours himself/herself in that silence. Indeed a God that loves us even with our countless shortcomings. So finally when a man realizes that its not about him or her but only about the glory of the Lord. Then the Lord resides in heart of the man. A man must clear his heart from anger, hate, judgement and purify his actions so God can come and reside in the heart. At the moment, the celebration of oneness can be experienced. This is where the "I" and "YOU" disappear but awe jumps in. Thanks for a great question. Peace, Love and Blessings!

This reminds me of one of Jesus' parables that only the true believer will understand.

It simply means that when we trust Christ as our Savior we are to die to selves and allow the Holy Spirit to have control over us. That way we are able to fulfill the plans that God has for us. However, every time we sin, we grieve and quench the Holy Spirit from being able to function in us and we are left in our own strength again. But that is easily remedied. Just confess your sins (I John 1:9).

Here is some Scripture to help you understand better.

Galatians 2:19, 20 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. 20 "I have been crucified with Christ; IT IS NO LONGER I WHO LIVE, BUT CHRIST LIVES IN ME;and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Galatians 5:22-26 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 24 AND THOSE WHO ARE CHRIST'S HAVE CRUCIFIED THE FLESH WITH ITS PASSIONS AND DESIRES. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

Philippians 1:21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

II Timothy 3:12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution (Psalm 34:19).

I hope I have shed some understanding for all. God bless.

Source(s): The New Open Bible Study Edition, NKJV

It refers to a mystical experience of Oneness with all that exists. The sense of being a separate self has disappeared, and with it, would self-will, insofar as it refers to mental-emotional wants. Physical needs would however remain.

It is a state where things are done only because they are natural or necessary.

Not only God , but The Christ and the billions of heavenly host, and Satan and his angels, would exist, clearly the answer to that question is wrong.

• Dear Sean

Yes, thanks :) as you know, this is the essential message of the Qur'an :)

God is all there is, none exists but Him....there is no god but God....La ilaha illa Allah. "...Everything (that exists) will perish except His own Face.... " [Qur'an 28:88] .... sadaqa allah ul atheem.

Full verse:

And call not, besides Allah, on another god. There is no god but He. Everything (that exists) will perish except His own Face. To Him belongs the Command, and to Him will ye (all) be brought back. [Qur'an 28:88]

"Allah! There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-Subsisting, Eternal. " [Qur'an 3:2]

Thought you might like this:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=46gx7mniA-c&feature=...

La ilaha illa Allah.

Salaam.

• Ah! The secret to God's purpose! Yes! :D

This is so true! When one lets go of "Ego" (self) and allows God to fill their hearts completely, only God is there! Hallelujah!

Life is so full of meaning, purpose and joy - all for His glory!

Praise the Lord God!

Thank you Sean! Good job! :D

• Pi

To me the phrase seems to be the antonym of a familiar one which became very popular over a decade ago which went: "wherever you go, there you are" for some reason..