Can Siberian Huskies stay healthy in hot weather?

My brothers got me a husky for a Christmas present, and he is 10 weeks old. I am worried because i live near the south and it gets really hot outside during spring, summer, and even in the winter time it gets warm.(rarely) I was just wondering if my dog can maintain healthy in hot weather. if he cant, then wat are... show more My brothers got me a husky for a Christmas present, and he is 10 weeks old. I am worried because i live near the south and it gets really hot outside during spring, summer, and even in the winter time it gets warm.(rarely)
I was just wondering if my dog can maintain healthy in hot weather. if he cant, then wat are some ideas to keep him cool? i cannot have him living in the house becuz I have heard that they shed a lot. I was thinking of maybe getting him an inflatable pool to be in when he gets hot.
plz answer, thanks
Update: also, NO I AM NEVER GOING TO SHAVE HIM!!
and of course i will let my dog come inside the house when it gets too hot for him to handle. Its just that i cant keep him inside the house 24/7.
anyways, those are just some things i wanted to say before these weird answers about my training and care come out.