Anyone have a quick cure for a cold?

I have a stuffed head, my chest hurts, nose is on fire - I feel like I could pull my eyes out and put them in a glass of water (because they itch). I need it to go away before it gets worse!

Favorite Answer

chicken noodle soup,makes me feel better

• Meg

To get rid of the stuffiness, try vapor rub. You might also want to try either Tylenol Cold/Flu or Theraflu. There are eyedrops that stop itching. Also, try drinking lots of fluids (water and juices) and eating properly. You should sleep at least 8 hours if not more. The more you hydrate and rest, the faster it will go away. If it's still the same in a few days, you should schedule a doctor's appointment.

Other than taking medicine, avoid dairy products because it can make your cold worse and drink OJ to build up your immune system.

try boiling tea with a squeeze of lemon, grated or small pieces of ginger and a spoon of honey. It helps u smoothe ur throat, nose and chest as well as helping u relax.

That doesn't sound like a cold to me. Sounds like an allergic reaction. Take some Benadryll, see if that helps.

Source(s): NOT A DOCTOR

You need to be taking plenty of vitamin C and echinacea with goldenseal. It will build up your immune system and knock it out. Hope you get to feeling better!

tylenol and cough drops. walk outside for 10 minutes with a warm coat and scarf and hat. drink water that is room temperature.

• 144289

No, just drink lots of liquids, helps to loosen cold in head so it can drain

Nyquil

You have to learn to walk again in the morning

but its the best working out there.

For me, anyway.

I once sprayed some pepper spray into a bag and inhaled it. Hurt like mad, but it will empty every last drop of snot out of your head.

hello

probably you are highly sensitized i a dvice u to ask GP for consulation and diagnose you before you take any medication it seems that you are highly sensetized antihistamine dose works .

take care