If Leonardo dicaprio was still young would he axe every hunk nowdays?

I know how there are new hunks like efron, joe jonas and patterson at twilight. do you think leonardo would of dominated if he were still at his teens nowdays?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

OF COURSE!!!! He STILL axes them (seriously, watch the The Departed, he's an AMAZING actor)

Plus he was/is waaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter than any of those guys. This was Leo-mania, waiting in line for hours in Capetown just to see Titanic, JUST TO SEE MAN IN THE IRON MASK!!!!! Titanic is STILL the biggest movie ever. High School Musical was some crappy disney movie. Give it three years. No one will care. Remember Hanson....yeah, that's be the Jonas Brothers. As for Twilight, it's Harry Potter all over again, minus the attention of guys for the movie though and all you get are middle/high school girls. Titanic was universal. Seriously, apart from the whole aspect they guy is probably up there with Tom Hanks right now in Hollywood as best actor, I mean really, he's an amazing actor and anyone who says other wise is clearly not knowing what they are talking about. But aside from that, HE IS THE HOTTEST GUY ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!! He's 34 and still is waaaaaaay hotter than any of those guys :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If Titanic came out in 2008, yeah.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ofcourse! He'd take first place in sexiest men things! REALLY i mean in Titanic for example he was H-A-W-T and just the cutest piece of meat!!!!!!

he's still really, really HOTT!

Happy Holidays xD!

• 1 decade ago

Hmm.......... I think he can. He has good acting. Not only that, but he is also handsome and sexy. there are many people in Indonesia that love him. I'm a man, but can say that he is handsome and sexy. So, he makes me angry because my girlfriend also loves him

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah ! Leonardo is still the finest actor in the world...

And SO SEXY !!!

• milly
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes defiantly!!!!

xo

• 1 decade ago

well he sure as hell can act better then any of them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He sure would.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.