Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩可以幫我翻譯一下嗎??還有可以幫我再改簡單易點嗎??國小

麻煩可以幫我翻譯一下嗎??

還有可以幫我再改簡單易點嗎??國小生要用的

I LOVE ENGLISH

Dear teacher and classmates:

I am very glad to make a speech here in this class again! This time, I/'d like to talk something about English.

I love English. English language is now used everywhere in the world. It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. Learning English makes me confident and brings me great pleasure

When I was seven, my mother sent me to an English school. At there, I played games and sang English songs with other children . Then I discovered the beauty of the language, and began my colorful dream in the English world.

Everyday, I read English following the tapes. Sometimes, I watch English cartoons.

On the weekend, I often go to the English corner. By talking with different people there, I have made more and more friends as well as improved my oral English.

I hope I can travel around the world someday. I want to go to America to visit Washington Monument, because the president Washington is my idol. Of course, I want to go to London too, because England is where English language developed. If I can ride my bike in Cambridge university, I will be very happy

I hope I can speak English with everyone in the world. I/'ll introduce China to them, such as the Great Wall, the Forbidden City and Anshan.

I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well.

If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too.

引用來源:

http://www.enfang.com/english/2006-04/398.htm

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I LOVE ENGLISH

我喜歡英文

Dear teacher and classmates:

給老師和同學們

I am very glad to make a speech here in this class again!

我非常有榮幸再次在這個班上演講

This time, I'd like to talk something about English.

這次 我想講關於英文的事

I love English. English language is now used everywhere in the world

我愛英文 英文是現在世界到處都在用的語言

It has become the most common language on Internet and for internat

ional trade.

它已經成為網路上最通用的語言

Learning English makes me confident and brings me great pleasure

學英文讓我充滿自信也很滿足

When I was seven, my mother sent me to an English school.

我七歲時 我媽送我去英文學校

At there, I played games and sang English songs with other children.

在那裏 我和其他小朋友用英文玩遊戲 唱歌

Then I discovered the beauty of the language, and began my colorful dream in the English world.

這時我才了解英文的美 在英文的世界開始了我鮮豔的夢想

我每天聽錄音帶看書 有時候 我也看看英文卡通

On the weekend, I often go to the English corner. By talking with different people there,

在周末 我通常都去英文角落跟不同的人講英文

I have made more and more friends as well as improved my oral English.

我交了越來越多朋友 也進步了我的英文口語

I hope I can travel around the world someday. I want to go to America to visit Washington Monument,

我希望有天可以環遊世界 我想去美國 華盛頓紀念館

because the president Washington is my idol.

應為華盛頓總統是我的偶像

Of course, I want to go to London too, because England is where English language developed.

我當然也像去英國 因為英國是英文開始發展的國家

If I can ride my bike in Cambridge university, I will be very happy

我很希望能在劍橋大學裡騎著我的腳踏車

I hope I can speak English with everyone in the world.

我希望能用英文和全世界的人溝通

I'll introduce China to them, such as the Great Wall, the Forbidden City and Anshan.

我會向他們介紹中國 像是長城 紫禁城和鞍山

我知道羅馬不是一天造成的 我相信努力讀英文以後一定會講得很流暢

如果你想被愛 你應該要學習如何去愛和討人喜愛

所以我相信我每天愛英文 英文也會愛我

Source(s): me