Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

OMG! Did you know Robert Pattison is pregnant?!?

Likee OMG!! What's gonna happen to twilight! OMG!

Update:

I think the father is one of the Jonas Sisterss! :O!

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, im the father...i mean mother...erm the...other parental unit..

• freije
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i think of of of Robert Pattinson is Edward Cullen. He could desire to now not be the extra advantageous appropriate finding guy attainable yet indoors the e book he replaced into meant to be incredibly warmth and that i are conscious of this is now not consumer-friendly to fill. There could desire to be somebody warmer than Rob to portray the function of Edward Cullen and that i do agree that Cam Gigandet which who performs James is extremely warmth too yet I surely have been an distinctly super Robert Pattinson fan by applying applying fact that till at last now he replaced into in Harry Potter which i enjoyed him in too. i think of of of they did a brilliant activity at casting him as Edward indoors the action image and he incredibly made him being Edward and a vampire very conceivable. Rob Pattinson is extremely warmth and that i think of of of they'd now not have picked a much extra effective efficient Edward for the action image by applying applying fact Robert Pattinson does now not in fact have seems yet he can act too.

• 1 decade ago

LIKE OMG GIRFRANNN! NOT AGIAIN!! I wonder who did that to the dude!! Perhaps Harry Potter?! OH NO GIRFRANN. No WaY!

That would be terrible! Maybe one of the Jonas Sisters did it!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMG!! That's gonna be the new baby in the last book!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jenny
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Is Joe Jonas the father? No wait it has to be Kevin righT?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They will make Breaking Dawn next!

• 1 decade ago

renessme is gnna have a lil sis or bro!! haha

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

really lol by jennie jonas SRK09~~~➤

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMGGGG....

like WTFF...

whos the father?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I take it you make fun of Rob because you hate him like the rest of us! go you! and ya Kristin Stewart probably knocked him up!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.