What are the consequences of eating paste?

The paste is prepared with water and flour, is used to paste in the absence of so many glues as now, but what happens if you eat?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    well generally nothing will happen u might get like stomach ache if u eat a whole lot

  • 7 years ago

    Paste is completely non-toxic, just like Elmer's white glue, which is why they are used in schools instead of real glue, which is far stronger but also toxic when eaten or inhaled. It would be the same as eating flour and water; the only possible negative consequences I could see are gluten allergy symptoms for those that are sensitive to gluten, which could be serious depending on the condition. For the average person there is no danger; as with anything, if you eat too much of it you could get a stomachache.

  • 1 decade ago

    Paste is generally non toxic since so many little kids eat it so...nothing

  • 1 decade ago

    You get fatter. You would be taking in bad carbs. Like when you eat cake, candies and cookies...garbage foods.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    usually some brain hemorrhaging

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.