What are some of Stephanie Meyer favorite books (other than her own)?

I read The Hunger Games It was pretty good. Stephanie said it was a really great book on her website. So I wanted to know if there were and other books Stephanie likes. I was thinking about reading Eragon. Is that a good book?

Favorite Answer

Everything by Jane Austen, Orson Scott Card, and Shakespeare. Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier, The Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, the Dragonrider series by Anne McCaffrey, Ananasi Boys by Neil Gaiman, The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Addams, The Princess Bride by William Goldman, The Glass Lake by Maeve Binchy, A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson, the Uglies, Pretties, Specials series by Scott Westerfeld, Enthusiasm by Polly Shulman, Princess Academy and The Goose Girl and Austenland and Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale, Dragonhaven by Robin McKinley, The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian by Sherman Alexie, the One for the Money series by Janet Evanovich, Separation of Power by Vince Flynn, the Jane Whitefield series by Thomas Perry and The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stuart.

Source(s): Her myspace (: http://www.myspace.com/stephenie_meyer

Seems like we have pretty much the same taste in books. I've read all of Stephenie Meyer's books and just started to read The Hunger Games. I also plan to read Eragon when I'm through with this book. Sorry, I didn't really answer your question. I'm not too sure what other books Stephenie likes.

The Hunger Games was good in my opinion

Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr are good (Inheritance Trilogy)

The Artemis Fowl Series is really good.

I'm guessing Stephenie Meyer likes her own books: Twilight Saga and The Host.

Harry Potter

The 39 Clues

She likes all of Jane Austens books, Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte... the rest are on her myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfmfuseaction=use...

Ya Eragon is amazing. Its so much better than the movie, but books usually are.

eragon is a really good book.

I'd read pride & predjudice and sense and sensibility those are two of Stephenies favorites.

read anything by holly black..her young adult books are amazing..Valiant has been my favorite so far.

i dont think a true author would pick their books as their own favorites they just seem to criticize it and know they couldv'e done things differently.

i know some who write and never rereads it as a whole

**** STEPHENIE MEYER AND TWILIGHT SUCK ***