2000 bmw 323i e46 doesnt beep when locked?

is there a way to make my 2000 323i beep or flash lights or something when locked or unlocked because its hard to tell if it is locked or not the car currently doesnt make any beep or flash lights im not sure if this is only my car or all cars do that but mine definitely doesnt make any noise or flashes when locked... show more is there a way to make my 2000 323i beep or flash lights or something when locked or unlocked because its hard to tell if it is locked or not the car currently doesnt make any beep or flash lights im not sure if this is only my car or all cars do that but mine definitely doesnt make any noise or flashes when locked or unlocked is there a way to make the car do it
Update: i kno it might be broken but how do i fix it or make it work and pointing it at my face only makes my face blink