Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

How do I not let "small/flat boobs" comments get to me?

I'm between an A cup and a B cup but I don't really care about my chest size. It just doesn't bother me. But when I know people, especially guys, are making comments within earshot or behind my back about my chest, that's the thing that bothers me. I already know my breasts are technically small but like I said I don't really care. How do I not let comments about my chest size get to me?

Best Answer

Let you in on a secret - big boobs/small boobs is like coke versus pepsi. If pressed, men will state a preference, but in truth will cheerfully take whatevers on tap. If they're making comments within earshot its because they want to knock you down a peg or two - its like when people call slim athletic women skeletons or skinny bitches. Probably because you aren't sleeping with them...

Your writing as always has such depth of feeling and honesty. I like that most about your poetry.I think we've all at some time experienced that feeling of a closed door, and of being engulfed by darkness. But the light that I know revives you, always revives me as well. The light seeps through, and your eyes and heart eventually focus on the right thing, and you find that bit of hope and comfort. Darkness is debilitating. Light always brings strength.

If you are happy with yourself, don't worry about it. People will pick flaws with everyone, (not saying small breasts are a flaw). As long as you are happy with yourself don't worry about it. Look at Debra Messing (Grace from Will and Grace), she has small breasts, but is happy with what she's got, nothing to worry about. Not all guys care about the size of them!

Merry Christmas.

I'm an A and I can fit into an AA still AND I'm 14.

If you don't care, then you shouldn't worry what they are saying.

Just live through it and you know what, big breasts isn't everything.

Source(s): AA - A and i`m proud.

omg DO NOT let stupid immature boys get u down! def just walk with confidence and act like u dont care at all because that is the best way to show how much cooler u r

Dont listen to them

There is nothing bad about having small boobs. Small boobs are perky and sexy and I think are better then really big boobs

Look at all of the most popular women on tv or the movies and most of them are really flat.

just ignore them

from what i heard i think ur a teenager bout 14-16?? i guess

but dont worry when ur in college or higher boys will like u why who u are.. right know they are just plain stupid/

Dont worry i have a friend that is 15 and she is AA and she feels secure and just ignores the comments

answer mine pleaseee

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtS0z...

Guys only say things like that because they are insecure with themselves.

Just be secure with yourself, which you seem to be already. Who cares what stupid guys think or say about your chest.

The right guy wont care what size they are.

i say just flaunt what you have.

make people jelous of the confidence you have

and dont let them see you down.

• Nna Chi6 years agoReport

But what if you have barely anything to flaunt at the age of 18 (that's my age and when people guess it they sat 9 so I look super young, have small breasts and butt and don't feel like a female at all)