Child Endangerment of illegal aliens?

Shouldn't the parents bringing their minor children through the harsh climates and terrain of the desert be thrown in jail for child endangerment and have their kids taken from them until they complete their sentence of at least a year? AT LEAST!!!!

Update:

A mom gets thrown in jail for leaving the baby safe in the car while she puts the garage door down and the aliens expose their childeren to 20 degree temps and over 100 degree temps with the cliffs, mountains, cactus, snakes and other animals WITHOUT medical attention within hours or days. Same crime and situation? I think not. Trust me from first hand experiences. I've seen these poor children hungrey, thirsty, tired, cut, brused, and even abandoned.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YES! Children do not know better and are not prepared for the adult world, especially the described harsh conditions.

These parents are abusing their children when they do these kinds of things. If life is so bleak then they should not have children in the first place. And there are a lot of illegal immigrants that do not care for their children.

Source(s): Current events and parenthood
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree. There are groups warning the people about the dangers of the deserts and they still take their children. There was a news program about it and they taped a group warning the criminals. They just didn't seem to care and everyone of them proceeded to take their children out into the desert. Must be those "good family values from south of the border" we hear so much about! Besides they know how to make more and they usually can not afford the ones they have so losing a few isn't a big problem.

• 1 decade ago

the situation is difficult since they obviously DO love their children and do not want to be apart from them , that being the reason why they bring them under those circumstances , definitely not the best thing to do of course . in the other side i know than most immigrants who come that way don't really know what they will be dealing with when they are being told everything will be OK and than there will be not problems , NOBODY knowingly would put their kids in that situation , sadly some learn that the hard way .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree and have posted similar questions. these parents are using their children, if they truly loved their children in no way would they endanger them like this. for the parents who have children who die on the trip here should be charged with murder. they have no respect for their children, they are just pawns to use after they arrive here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i honestly think poor, uneducated can love only their children as a pet.uneducated people bear children through rape from spouse or other wise or just not knowing what will happen-getting pregnant after sex.i am sure they find them the burden they really are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Intent should equate to punishment.

• 1 decade ago

perhaps your next question will be..'what happens to those children of illegal aliens..and where are they sent?'

• 1 decade ago

nasty mexicans don't care get over it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.