Punk baby clothes....?

I am 7 months pregnant with a boy, and can't find any affordable, cool baby clothes. I'm interested in the punk or rock style mostly. Every time I find a cool site, they're asking 20-40 dollars for onesies and T-shirts, which is insane. I don't even pay that much for my shirts.

Any suggestions for stores or sites with cool clothes for babies on a budget?

Thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

angryyoungandpoor.com

search for onesies

please don't bring your baby to any punk shows.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Look on e-bay or visit your local thrift shops they have large varieties to chose from, your smart to not want to spend alot on kids clothes. Thrift stores are the best because you can see them before you buy and you can mix and match as you like. most kids clothes including coats are around $1-$5 at thrift stores. Consignment stores charge more so look for agency thrift stores like Salvation Army thrift Store or Junior League Stores. Also alot of Churches have their own thrift shops for needy families. things there are usaually very cheap like .50 cents - $2. you can also purchase patches and decails to iron on to plain baby clothes. Also if your creative you can use fabric paints to create your own designs

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

cause them to!!! its plenty greater gratifying and the prospect is countless... and how cool could it is for individuals to invite the place you or your infant have been provided that "unique piece of outfits" and you respond which you screenprinted it your self...or deconstructed bland universal outfits right into a masterpiece. different than that...warm subject remember could be the 1st mainstream place to look. google punk infant outfits or option maternity outfits. see what you arise with. luuuuuuck!!!! and congrats on the infant! <3

• 1 decade ago

hot topic!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

http://www.punkbabyclothes.net/shop_baby.html

There stuff is actually pretty cheap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.