which ugg boots shall i get ?

i want some new ugg boots.

i want the classic tall ones. But i dont know which colour too get!

There is Cream (sand), Chesnut and chocolate brown

Also what is the best place to buy them in florida as im going in february and ive noticed they are cheaper there!

wat arr your opinions on which i should get???

HELP!!!

Best Answer

Hi please don't support Uggs. Whenever I see something about Uggs I get chills thinking about them because of how bad it is for the animals they use to make them. Im not trying to preach, but at the same time I feel guilty if I dont speak up for them whenever I get the chance. They come from australia and heres a video in case you care of how they are made into Uggs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DPdgOWnz1w

Youtube thumbnail

I have two pairs of uggs. I have classic in chestnut and classic tall in black. But looking back on my tall ones i would deffinitly of gotten the chocolate brown! These boots are soo comfertable.

Your best bet would be to buy them off there website.

www.uggs.com

Hope you love them just as much as i do!!!

Source(s): Experience

I think you should buy chocolate.Everyone buys chestnut, and you know you dont want to be like everyone else.I personally think chocolate is a hot color to get in uggs,and thats the color i want to!So,buy the chocolate and be careful not to be ripped off,there is alot of people who sell fake uggs for alot of money.Here are some stores and sites that are really reasonable and trustful.Nordstrom.com,Zappos.com,Ugg.com Hope i helped!!

Source(s): Nordstrom.com,Zappos.com,Ugg.com

Chocolate. It matches with everything cause it's so close to black. Sand gets dirty way to easily. Chestnut isn't a bad choice, but chocolate is still better.

chestnut are just classic.

i have the mid length chesnut ones and i totally adore them.

but i also have the tall pewter ones, and they are utterly gorgeus, and also the most expensive ones.

chocolate brown looks gray and dusty and ewwww

and sand are nice but look weird with jeans

i dont like the black ones because eeven when theyre real they shout FAKE to me, and sand look funny with jeans but great with a lot of things, they like ooze versalility

Chocolate brown!

• lawes

I lov the cheastnut ones they're incredibly cute and extra wholesome to each element chcolat is likewise exceptionally yet as an occasion if u positioned on eco-friendly or blue or pink curiously grotesque yet sand and cheastnut pass with each and every element::::***** yet do you like the tall one or short one i lyke extra the extremely short cheastnut and that i've got them short ones are extra useful because of the fact the tall ones dont continuously extra wholesome dreses and small do so thet is wat i thionk wish i helped

Don't get uggs. They are way too overused but if you still want them, chocolate brown.

Source(s): My view of fashion.

i think choclate

because i have the chclate and their really cute

and their preety dark

so its easier to keep ot stain less

and also

the choclate is very close to black

and black matches with everythin

hoe i helped

good luck

Cream (sand)