Are you having a white Christmas?

What's the weather like where you are, and where are you?

Right now I am in central Florida, it is sunny and 71 degrees, looking for a high of 81 today. (Too warm, but not complaining, considering what other parts of the country are having!)

• Cleo
    Favorite Answer

Momma Jo....wish to be in a warm place. I'm in Indiana. It's above freezing and supposed to get up to 50 degrees today. No snow but we did drive home last night in snow. The wind was blowing so hard the snow wasn't coming straight down. There is a saying here in Indiana..."If you don't like the weather, stick around cause it will change in a frew minutes."

• Poppy

They could send us some snow. the day before it got down to 19 degrees and today it is almost 68 degrees. I don't remember ever having a white Christmas although it will snow here sometimes but not very often. Merry Christmas. Poppy

Source(s): Let there be snow!

too green is too much to mind my own busyness!and 71 is too hot hey!i could melt in there!i am living in the philippines and we right now about 36 degrees.and its just warm enough for the kind of season!and the other countries are we just watch on tv in the news that is never quite enough to say a word to make a comment in so simple ways!i just know its been a long law terms of everything,but since i have never been into its hard to give my comment,i must see the fact then i will be started thinking the right words to say.

Well Momma Jo i'm in Houston, Texas it's cloudy and 61 degrees the High for today is 71. I'm thankful for that at least Hurricane season is over. I don't think I could take another "Ike". Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from Minnesota !!! today is a sunny day, 0 at 8:30 am, we have lots of snow on the ground, with more snow starting tonight...

There is some old snow on the ground right now, but plenty of fresh snow is heading this way. I think I'd rather be somewhere warm and sunny.

Source(s): Merry Christmas from Utah!

We had our snow, and some is still on the ground, but today is sunny and bright. Not too cold. Perfect!

Merry Christmas!

Happy Hanukkah!

Hope you all have a joyful day celebrating in your own special way.

We're in northern Maryland!

• Milou

Here in Southern Ohio, we are having a brown Christmas, There were no snow so Santa couldn't land his sleigh last night. Had a lot of rain yesterday, I imagine he took his Bass boat around to deliver all the gifts.---Luck you in Florida, I would love to have a palm tree as my Christmas tree and Have my Christmas dinner on the beach. Merry Christmas

• .

White Christmas in LA? I wish. Nope, right now it's raining a bit and the temperature's in the low 50s. High's today of 59.

No white Christmas here in Oklahoma.Just above freezing but will warm up today somewhere in the 50's.