How long will a 8lb pork roast take to cook at 350 and could anyone give me ideas on a wine sauce?

Did I over do it ? how long should it take for 8 lb pork roast at 325 ?

I have a 8lb pork roast that i put in oven a hour ago,i used 1 teaspoon of salt thyme mix,plenty of diced garlic and rubbed with rosemary.i rubbed all on roast with sm bit of olive oil .its cooking in covered roasting pan at 325. i kinda guessed at this recipe :) im hoping it will be done in 6 hours or less.please tell me i didnt make a big mess lol and does anyone have any ideas on a wine sauce?also i have carrots,turnups and potatos to add.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

be sure to seer the pork roast first, I do mine by placing it in a 500 degree oven for the first 15-20 mins, then back down the heat to 325. 1/2 way through add enough wine to cover by 1/2 and add the veggies finish to 165 degrees. remove from the pan let stand 10 mins before carving

Here are some ideas ive come up with because i will be flying soon as well, 1. SLEEP (sleeping pills work) 2. Music player such as ipod or mp3 player 3. Read a magazine or book 4play with playdough ( before you leave on your flight make a list of rabdom things, the.pn try to create the with playdough) 5. Brush your hair ( whenever i get bored i alway brish my hair or try new hair styles) 6. If you flying with someone play games like flash 7. Bring cards 8. Try to remember every thing that you packed (make a list) 9. Play any game on yoir phone or ipod 10. Bring paper and try to do origami 11. Start a journal or auto biography 12. bring colored pens or markers and tatto yourself 13. Print out logic puzzels 14. Try to make upa secret code 15. Tell people you are older than you really are 16. Draw or scetch 17. Try to count to 1000 18. Try to write your name using 25 different fonts 19. Think about stuff 20. Come up with your top 50 baby names

Cook it for 4 hours at 350 and add the veggies an hour before. Merry Christmas!