Im a 17 year old male virgin in california?

Ok so basically my parents are really restricting and i therefore cant get out to parties and such as much as my friends do. The farthest ive gone was 3rd base on the top of this cruise ship at like 2 in the morning lol. I had a "girlfriend" back in 8th grade for 3 months but kissed this girl at this camp i went to and didnt like my gf anymore and dumped herthe first day of freshman year like an idiot =\ (shes a model now **** my life). Other than that ive only gone out with this one other girl one time and nothing rly happened.

Basically i want to know if its normal to still be a virgin at 17 and if theres a way to hide it. Ill most likely be going to UCSB or Davis next year and i dont want girls to know. Are there any telltale thimgs that virgins do when having sex? What turns girls on?

Also if anyone has statistics for 17 yr old virgins thatd be great

Thanks

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i kinda know what your talking about. im 16 and lately it seems like everyone is losing their virginity. i am still a virgin, and to be honest i don't really like it. but i think that you should tell the girl that you are a virgin. you might be embarrassed about it or something like that but girls, well me anyways, don't like guys that have been with a lot of girls. something that could turn a girl on is:

- being yourself (only way that you can find true love)

- be sweet

- don't act like a jerk

- kiss her softly and slowly

- hold her tight

- be there for her

hope i helped at least a little :) lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WoW ok dude...You have gotten much farther me, I am 15 years old..And never kissed a girl, not because i am down right ugly, or because i hate girls, quite the opposite for them both.

The reason is I attend a very small private school, and it keeps getting smaller with the bad economy. As a result there are very few girls at my school, and none of which I like. Sure there sorta hot, but all have problems, anorexic, and others. I always hope that one certain girl is gonna come the next year, and the next year, and the next year...She never comes tho, I do hope she does next year and I am hopeful..

Basically the way I see it is, once you get into college and beyond its SUPER easy to pick up a girl...All you gotta do is look half way decent walk into a bar and bam! you have 30-60 hot girls just waitting for you.. And your gonna go to college next year(getting a good education, and eventually a good job and a really hot wife aside) colleges are loaded with hot girls...

To answer your questions, NO! there are no signs a virgin will give off. Unless you are super shy...Basically do what I do, flirt with every girl you see any girl, girls at your school, waitresses, cashiers, random girls at the malls and or the movies...That way you'll have lots of practice when you are in college..

Basically what turns girls on is self cofidence which I have alot of, just none of the right girls have come along.

Anyway GOODLUCK! with college and getting a girl, member NO MORE HIGHSCHOOL! which is just practive anyway...Aslong as you have some practice, you can be hitting homeruns in college.(maybe even a grand slam, if your into that kind of thing)

Source(s): I am in the same boat as you are.
  • 1 decade ago

bro trust me first of all when you go to college youll meet a girl you wanna have sex with that wants to have sex with you. If you tell her your still a virgin and shes not shell be completely understanding, completely turned on cause shell feel like such a special person in your life, and youll be setting yourself up for a really good relationship. Your parents wont be around to **** things up for you either i was in the same boat i could never get out to parties. but being away at school is totally different and much more fun with them out of the picture. I wish i couldve givin my virginity to my girlfriend i met a school because shes so special to me. Unfortunately i gave it to somebody i couldnt give a quarter **** for these days. Save that v card its important and when the time comes to lose it dont try to act a player just tell her the truth and shell love it

Source(s): personal experience
  • 1 decade ago

Why hide it? That's very dumb thing to do. Be your self..Be who you are. We live in a world that is Spammed with Sex and Sexual content at all directions and put people into different "Classes" Virgins and Non-Virgins Then people look down on the Virgins its very sad..Sex is not about Romance anymore its about who can get laid the fastest and if you don't your not "Cool" and its very very sad. No What i think you should do is not worry about it. Be your self if you find the right girl for you she won't care. She will love you no matter what. Good Luck Bro.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lol, you're adorable. First off, you're not a FREAK if you're a virgin..you are only 17 not 40!! Some girls even think its adorable when guys are virgins, because they aren't after only one thing. I would actually prefer a guy that is a virgin that a scuzzy frat guy thats slept with 20 girls.

As for people knowing you're a virgin, don't worry about it too much. Its likely if you're that desperate to loose your virginity, you can in the first week of college, easily. There are lots of slutty girls out there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everyone here is probably going to tell you not to be ashamed to be a virgin, which is what you should do. If you don't tell a girl you're a virgin before you sleep with her, she's just going to think that you're just really bad in bed or she will figure it out on her own. Just be up front with her from the start, and if she's cool enough to sleep with, she'll be understanding.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dude girls won't be turned off by the fact that you're a virgin....honestly, its not a big deal. They think its cute and sweet. And yes that's normal. Teltale signs when virgins have sex are cumming really quickly, and just like going crazy basically lol. What turns girls on? Clit stimulation and some of them like talking dirty but it depends.

• 1 decade ago

It is normal to be a virgin at 17, that is very young to be worried about that. No one will care because you are still a kid and it is nothing to be ashamed of.

• 1 decade ago

There are more virgins out there than you know. I was 20 when I first did "it".

It's better to wait. If you experience everything in high school, what is there left to do as an adult?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

first of all dont be ashamed to be a virgin.. and yah its sometimes kinda obvious in bed but im sure the girl will be honored to be your first.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.