Im a 17 year old male virgin in california?

Ok so basically my parents are really restricting and i therefore cant get out to parties and such as much as my friends do. The farthest ive gone was 3rd base on the top of this cruise ship at like 2 in the morning lol. I had a "girlfriend" back in 8th grade for 3 months but kissed this girl at this camp... show more Ok so basically my parents are really restricting and i therefore cant get out to parties and such as much as my friends do. The farthest ive gone was 3rd base on the top of this cruise ship at like 2 in the morning lol. I had a "girlfriend" back in 8th grade for 3 months but kissed this girl at this camp i went to and didnt like my gf anymore and dumped herthe first day of freshman year like an idiot =\ (shes a model now **** my life). Other than that ive only gone out with this one other girl one time and nothing rly happened.
Basically i want to know if its normal to still be a virgin at 17 and if theres a way to hide it. Ill most likely be going to UCSB or Davis next year and i dont want girls to know. Are there any telltale thimgs that virgins do when having sex? What turns girls on?
Also if anyone has statistics for 17 yr old virgins thatd be great
Thanks