Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Is Liz Claiborne a popular brand? My secret santa gave me a brown bag and I dont know this brand...?

If it is a popular brand then how would I know if its a knockoff or not?

Thanks guys...I was just wondering lol

Favorite Answer

I wear Liz Claiborne perfume, and if department stores sell her perfume, handbags, and clothing line, I assure you it is not a knockoff.

It's not a knockoff. They last a long time and are a classic brand. Enjoy!

Not sure where your from but I'm a guy that never goes to a mall etc. and I know its a very popular brand that has many different products.

they have lots of producers of tote baggage. you ought to purchase them at abercrombie, hollister, and american eagle. additionally juicy, dooney and bourke, and coach have some rather stunning ones yet they're extra costly... yet once you desire to renowned the right one your daughter needs then merely ask her. Im approximately her age or maybe nonetheless mom and father possibly think of a ask your self present is extra useful, we would incredibly understand what we are becoming to be if its some thing we genuinely need that's extra exciting than getting some thing as a ask your self which you do not possibly desire to boot!!! solid luck!!!!!! wish I HELPED!!!!

yes she is considered a well known designer. Enjoy the great gift and knowing you got a great fashion find for FREE! XOXOX

why does it matter? it was free. and yes their billboard is in times square. im assuming its popular. but then again i am a guy so what the hell do i know about make-up.

You would not know until you try, right? Don't knock a gift horse in the mouth.

Yes i think so.

its quite expensive too my older sisters favorite:)

Umm her style is plain but elegant... right?

yeah it is :D