Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Is Liz Claiborne a popular brand? My secret santa gave me a brown bag and I dont know this brand...?

If it is a popular brand then how would I know if its a knockoff or not?

Update:

Thanks guys...I was just wondering lol

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wear Liz Claiborne perfume, and if department stores sell her perfume, handbags, and clothing line, I assure you it is not a knockoff.

• 1 decade ago

It's not a knockoff. They last a long time and are a classic brand. Enjoy!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not sure where your from but I'm a guy that never goes to a mall etc. and I know its a very popular brand that has many different products.

• 4 years ago

they have lots of producers of tote baggage. you ought to purchase them at abercrombie, hollister, and american eagle. additionally juicy, dooney and bourke, and coach have some rather stunning ones yet they're extra costly... yet once you desire to renowned the right one your daughter needs then merely ask her. Im approximately her age or maybe nonetheless mom and father possibly think of a ask your self present is extra useful, we would incredibly understand what we are becoming to be if its some thing we genuinely need that's extra exciting than getting some thing as a ask your self which you do not possibly desire to boot!!! solid luck!!!!!! wish I HELPED!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes she is considered a well known designer. Enjoy the great gift and knowing you got a great fashion find for FREE! XOXOX

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why does it matter? it was free. and yes their billboard is in times square. im assuming its popular. but then again i am a guy so what the hell do i know about make-up.

• 1 decade ago

You would not know until you try, right? Don't knock a gift horse in the mouth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes i think so.

its quite expensive too my older sisters favorite:)

Umm her style is plain but elegant... right?

• 1 decade ago

yeah it is :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.